Chapter 10: Meeting of the Rival Lord

Jungkook was scrolling on his phone, hesitating if he should call Lisa, he sighed and decided not to.

"There's pretty much no chance Lisa will get It for me if I ask her the late. Not even gonna bother texting her." He mumbled.

The shut-in vampire Jungkook has forgotten to ask Lisa to run an errand (buy new manga) for him.

He put his phone in his pocket and went downstairs.

'if I was gonna buy It online anyway then it'd be fine, but now it feels like I'm missing out 'cause I was planing on reading it today. Kinda sucks...' he thought.

He went towards the front door. 'I was waiting 'cause walking out in the sun sucks, but waiting suck too, sooo...'

He closed his eyes and sighed, as he opened the door. 'Man, being a vampire is so hard.'

It's hard because he's a shut-in, not because he's a vampire.

...

Bambam stood at the front door of Lisa's house debating if he should knock or not. 'Ahh....I cam over 'cause that guy from this morning was bugging me, but I bet Lisa's not even home yet.'

He scratched his head and decided to leave instead, he turned around. '...But maybe that's actually better? That's make it easier to confront that guy.' he thought as he walked away from the door.

He stopped and turned around quickly. 'Lisa's old man lent me the place next door in exchange for looking out for her! Hence, this isn't me being curious about her private life, I just-' Bambam thoughts stopped when he noticed the front door opening and out came the guy he saw this morning.

Both looked surprised at each other.

Junkook groaned. 'Crap, I figured someone would eventually see me here, but I never talked to Lisa about what to say. Now this really sucks'

Bambam was shocked of seeing the guy. 'It's that guy! He's huge!'

He started to get annoyed at the guy. 'And why the hell is he in a blue track suit!? What!? Is he trying to say he's so cool it doesn't matter what he wears?!' Bambam thought as he stared at the guy in front of him.

Bambam looked back at him.

It appears Bambam just doesn't like Jungkook at all.

"..I see, so you're Bambam." Jungkook said.

"How do you know my..?!" Bambam was shocked at the guy knowing his name.

"Lisa told me." Jungkook said back.

Bambam was getting irritated with him. "Lisa did! W-well who are you then?!"

Jungkook crossed his arms. "I'm Jungkook and well..!" Jungkook looked at Bambam and smirked.

"A guy living at a girl's house. Do I really need to spell it out for you? Look I've even got my own key."

"What?!" Bambam was shocked from his words and seeing that it's true, he also has key.

Jungkook got a bit closer towards him and stood in front of him, looking a bit smug.

"She never told me anything like that!" Bambam exclaimed.

"I get your old friends, but that doesn't mean she'll tell you everything right?" he raised an eyebrow. "Women are crazy good at keeping secrets." Jungkook said.

'Lisa actually sucks at lying though.' Jungkook thought

Bambam shook his head. "Lisa couldn't keep a secret to save her life!"

"Maybe she grew up and learned how to." Jungkook shrugged.

He smirked and his eyes glowed a little red. "I mean, I'm teaching her ALL KINDS of stuff."

Being vague, but not lying.

Bambam froze. 'Te-teaching her what?!' he thought as an image of Lisa and Jungkook came into mind, in Lisa's bed Jungkook on top of Lisa who was only in her sleepwear, blushing as Jungkook leaned towards her face. "You ready for tonight's lessons?" Jungkook said in Bambam's image.

"By the way, yesterday was white." Jungkook suddenly said, startling Bambam from the image in his head. "Huh?"

"The color of Lisa's underwear. She's more pure than she looks." Jungkook said smugly.

Still not lying.

Now a new image came into mind when Jungkook said that. He was in bed with Lisa as he was taking off her clothes while Lisa just let him. "That's a cute bra you've got today" Jungkook said evilly in Bambam's head. 'AHHHHHHHHHHH!' Bambam can't believe any of these.

Bambam was freaking out in front of Jungkook who looked amused at his reaction. 'This guy is so funny.' Jungkook thought.

'What the hell, what the hell, WHAT THE HELL?!' Bambam was full on panicking as he couldn't believe it.

Jungkook turned around and started to walk back towards the house. He turned his head to look at Bambam. "Look, just relax. I'm not going out with her or anything."

"Are you kidding me!? You've gone that far with her, but you're not dating?!" he couldn't believe Lisa.

Jungkook waved it off. "Yeah, I only planned on doing it (sucking her blood) once, but now it's like I'm stuck with her, kinda?"

"That makes it even worse! And you want me to relax!" Bambam yelled at him.

Bambam was exhausted with all this new information. 'Seriously? What the hell is Lisa thinking? S-she has been acting kinda weird lately, but I had no idea it was this bad!'

Jungkook yawned. 'What does Lisa even see in a bum like this guy?!'

"Yeah we good now?" Jungkook gave him a side eye. 'Sorry Bam, but I doubt Lisa's into you like that anyway.' Jungkook thought as he kinda pity him. 'Trust me man, FIND ANOTHER GIRL.' He thought, as all Lisa does is talk about girls, especially this Rosie girl.

Jungkook started to leave It at that and started to open the door again. "..Anyway, if you really wanna know about someone then you should ask that person directly.."

Jungkook turned around to face him one last time. "Don't try and find out through some random guy like me."

Bambam looked at him and turned around, walking away. "...I don't need you to tell me that."

Jungkook waved him off. "Haha, see ya' later."

Jungkook went inside and closed the door, he leaned against it and crossed his arms. 'Hm, I guess I'll keep up this act for a while. As for what to tell Lisa...I'll figure it out later!' He nodded to himself.

"..Wait." He opened his eyes and realized that he's inside the house. He turned around, about to open the door. 'I almost forgot about my new manga!'

As he opened the door, he came face to face with the devil herself. "Whoa" Lisa was startled from the front door suddenly opening.

Jungkook looked a shocked at seeing her. "Scared me for a sec there." Lisa said.

Another pair of shoes appeared behind Lisa. Jungkook looked to the side and saw a blonde girl wearing the same uniform as Lisa, peaking and looking at him.

"Hello." The blonde girl said.

He sighed. '..I just want my new...manga..'