Chapter 13: Secret of the Diary Lord

Rosie was looking at her calendar in her diary with worry. 'Uuu...'

'We never had gym on Tuesday and Wednesday before...' Rosie thought worriedly.

'Guess I was just lucky my days with Lili never overlapped before...' Rosie thought, unaware of two figures creeping behind her.

"Jennie, what do you think those heart marks are for?" Joy asked behind Rosie as both peaked over her shoulder to see the little notebook.

"...I can't say for sure, but I've got a pretty good idea." Jennie said, blushing a little.

Rosie was startled from both girls and quickly tried to cover her notebook, flustered. "Wah! You scared me..!"

Joy smiled at her reaction. "Rosie, don't you already have your schedule on your phone? Now you've got a handwritten diary too? Talk about girly."

"Joy, I don't think that's quite right." Jennie interrupted, she crossed her arms.

Rosie was getting more flustered as Jennie talked."Wha- Jennie!"

"Roseanne's had a diary since she was a freshman, so if I had to guess..." Jennie trailed off as she took a peak at Rosie who tried to shield her blushing face. "That diary there, is specifically for her schedule with Lalisa."

"Huh? So those heart marks are.." Joy trailed off as she turned to look at Jennie, blush on her face. Jennie nodded. "Probably days where they have FUN together."

"H-hey! Stop just making stuff up you two!" Rosie protested.

"Hm? What's going on?" Lisa asked as she walking into the classroom and went towards the girls.

The girls turned to look at Lisa's direction. "Speak of the devil." Joy grinned.

Jennie pointing at Rosie. "Roseanne's got every bit of her schedule with you handwritten in a diary. She must really love you, huh?"

"Jenie, stop it~" Rosie whined as she pulled Jennie's shirt to make her stop talking.

Lisa grinned. "Yeah, pretty much."

"Wow, didn't even faze her?" Joy said.

Rosie covered her face, blush deepening. "It's so embarrassing to hear someone say it out loud..." Rosie whined.

Joy smiled. "Makes sense."

Lisa leaned over Rosie's desk to get a closer look. "What's you doing here though, Jennie? No morning practice?"

"Hauou and Benisuji class are playing Tennis together for gym tomorrow and I wanted to talk to Joy since she's on the Tennis Team." Jennie said as she faced Lisa.

Rosie snapped out of it when she heard Jennie speak. 'Gym...'

Lisa saw Rosie's reaction and looked at her. "Rosie? Something wrong?"

Rosie waved her hands. "Ah, no, I'm fine." she smiled

She looked away and hugged herself. 'What do I do!?' she panicked.

Lisa looked at her. '..Hmm, something she can't talk to even me about? Better keep an eye on her for awhile.' Lisa thought.

....

At the Tennis court...

"I can't believe that I lost to Joy, even if it was in Tennis." Jennie sighed as she looked at Joy.

"Hey now! I'm on the Tennis Team! I'd look so bad if I lost to you!" Joy whined.

"I take Tennis really seriously!" Joy huffed.

"Ahaha, Joy taking something serious? Can't imagine it~" Jennie teased.

Lisa laughed at the display, as Jennie and Joy bickered back and forth. Suddenly she felt her throat scratchy and cough a little.

Rosie look at Lisa with worry. 'It's been a week since she last sucked blood....Makes sense she'd start to feel thirsty..'

Lisa leaned towards Rosie and whispered. "...Rosie, after school today, ok?"

Rosie blushed and nodded. "Yeah...ok."

....

"Rosie." Lisa called as she stood at the bottom of the stairs, looking up at Rosie.

"You don't have to do anything if you feel sick, ok? I can wait." Lisa smiled gently at her.

Rosie smiled at Lisa's concern. "Ah, sorry guess I made you worry. I'm not sick or anything." Rosie tried to reassure.

"...It's been getting hot lately though, and you've never been thirsty for blood on a Tuesday...the same day we have gym..." Rosie trailed off as she fidget a bit and decided to sit at the top of the stairs as she looked at Lisa with a blush. "Of course, I wiped myself clean when I changed clothes, but..."

Lisa processed what Rosie was saying and it finally hit her. 'Ahh, Now I get it!

Rosie looked away so Lisa wouldn't be able to see her blushing face. "I'm still a little sweaty so..um.."

Lisa was shaking a little as she kept hearing Rosie explain herself. '..Ahhh, holy crap this is nuts so insane like why is Rosie so damn ahhhhhhhhhh she's sooooooo' Lisa blushed and quickly ran up the stairs and leaned down towards Rosie and gently pushed her to her back, Lisa on top of her. 'Cute!'

"Ah. Wait, I said I'm sweaty!" Rosie protested as she squirmed on Lisa's hold.

"Rosie, if you want me to stop then I will, but I want you REALLY bad right now." Lisa whispered as her face was really close to Rosie's.

Rosie looked to the side, avoiding eye contact with her as she tried to calm her heart and blushing face down. "..Lili..."

.....

"Hahhhh...." Lisa was in bliss as she smiled, feeling satisfied.

Jungkook looked at her weirdly as she had a dreamy expression since she got home. "You sure seem happy today." he commented.

"I was just thinking about how well blood and a girl's sweat go together....Ah-" Lisa finally realized her words and turned to look at Jungkook expression.

He looked a bit disgusted at her. "Sweat? What kind of FREAKY stuff are you doing while sucking blood?"

"Crap. I didn't mean to say that out loud! Ahhh, forget it! Forget what you heard!" Lisa tried to play It off as she felt embarrassed.

Jungkook shook his head. "Well, like I said before, fluids that are similar to blood have some effect too...but blood is pretty much the only body fluid that works." he crossed his arms and nodded.

Lisa looked flustered. "B-body fluids?!"

Jungkook has a mischievous smile. "Want me to name other body fluid for you?" he asked as he got closer to Lisa.

"No! I'm fine really!" Lisa said, backing away from him.