Failed Promotion

Perks of my wife being my manager is that I don't have to worry about any event or interview making me uncomfortable. P'Fa makes sure that every single job that I get is something I would like to participate in or that goes with my moral values.

Since the last concert no women has come close to P'Fa to flirt with her, good riddance. I know she's gorgeous, her personality is really flirty, but I'm her wife and we have a son. I don't usually get jealous unless I notice that the other person might like P'Fa a little too much for my liking. P'Fa is the other way around. EVERYONE MAKES HER JEALOUS, but she never says anything in the moment. She keeps her cool and waits until we're alone to talk about it until I eventually get rid of her worries and concerns. But there's a huge difference between jealous Engfa and protective Engfa.

A couple of days ago they invited us both to do a promotion on a new soda that might replace Pepsi in Thailand. I asked to try a sample first before accepting. It was refreshing, I think I felt the nutrients as I drank it.

Usually, those types of promotions have a script that we have to follow. While we were doing our part of the bit one of the promoters got a little too friendly for P'Fa's liking.

Char: "Please invite me to your YouTube Channel."

Promoter: "Of course! We can do our next promo with you wearing a bikini." Yeah, he's dead.

P'Fa: "You said what now?" I could see the fear in the promoter's eyes. All jokes stopped immediately. The producers behind the camera didn't know if they should keep rolling or not. P'Fa tried to be as professional as she could, she was still smiling but anyone who really knows her can tell she's upset.

Producer: "Fans said that a bit too much." I barely said anything after that, I had done my part of the promotion. I just needed to sit there and look pretty for a few minutes longer, that's what I did.

Promoter: "Can't say nothing on TV anymore, am I right?" He laughed and moved on with the script.

The rest of the filming continued a bit awkwardly. As soon as the cameras were off, P'Fa approached the promoter.

P'Fa: "What did you say to my wife?"

Promoter: "Why are women always like this? Don't get your panties in a twist, I was just joking around. She's got a hot body, we could use that to sell more of the product, that's all I'm say..." He couldn't finish the sentence because P'Fa's fist had already connected with his jaw.

The loud gasps could be heard all over the room. The promoter had falling on his back. He was holding his jaw while giving a death stare to P'Fa which was being retributed. I held back P'Fa from doing anything else before we got into more trouble.

Char: "Baby..." I was holding her arms back trying to keep her away from the promoter.

P'Fa: "If you ever disrespect my wife again, I will do so much more than break your jaw." She grabbed my hand and we left. The promotion never came out. After what happened, a lot of women spoke up about being harassed by that promoter. The promoter ended up going to jail, last I heard.

P'Fa hadn't said a word since we got back from the event. She walked into our room, played with Song for a little bit, took a shower and then laid on the bed. I know she needed time to cool off, so I gave her some space. While she was laying down, I placed Kiew on her stomach. She looked at him, then me and smiled.

P'Fa: "Are you okay baby?" She placed Kiew on the ground and hugged me gently. She knew exactly what I needed.

Char: "I am now." She grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it softly. "Thank you for what you did."

P'Fa: "You don't have to thank me. You are my wife, but first off you are a woman and you deserve all the love and respect this world can give. I wasn't about to let some idiot get away with what he said. I know he made you feel uncomfortable. I could tell by the way you were playing with your fingers." She caressed them.

Char: "It just reminded me of what happened with the lady and the music video when we were in the pageant. I still can't believe she did all of that just to kiss me and didn't even put it in the music video. I felt used." I was looking at my hands when P'Fa gently tilted my head up, our eyes locking.

P'Fa: "I will do everything in my power to make sure that you never have to feel that way again baby. I'm sorry."

Char: "Wait, why are you sorry? It wasn't your fault."

P'Fa: "It kind of was. I've been so busy with everything that I didn't do my usual research on this campaign and its promoters. I promise it won't happen again."

Char: "I love you P'Fa."

P'Fa: "I love you." We shared a kiss that was interrupted by Song's babbling. "Let's go see what that little rascal is going on about. He might be close to saying his first word soon."

Char: "Don't remind me. He's so big already." We walked towards his crib, I played with his toes and tickled his belly. "My big boy."

P'Fa: "We will teach him." I looked at her confused.

Char: "What do you mean?"

P'Fa: "We will teach him to love and respect women and people in general. He will be the best man for any person that he chooses to be with." I grabbed her hand, looking deep into her eyes.

Char: "Well if he's anything like his daddy that's a guarantee already."