ticket

happy aapi month guysdon't forget to vote pookies 🙏🗣️💘

don't forget to vote pookies 🙏🗣️💘

"so you're really a man of your word?" Magnoli said shocked as she opened her door to see Gavi holding a screen protecter and looking down the hall

"I may be condescending or whatever that word is, but never would I lie." he retorted in response, shaking his head slightly to let the water from the rain that to fall out his strands of hair.

Magnoli seemed to take notice, watching how Gavi was slightly shivering, only wearing a T-shirt and jinxing what the weather would be like. "you look cold.. I just made some tea- want a quick drink? oh and I could also give you a towel and umbrella."

Gavi nodded in response, the small but thoughtful gesture making his cheeks flush and fluster softly. walking past Magnoli's doorstep, he noticed the very large open space where you could see the living room and kitchen all connected to each other.

"done admiring my place?" Magnoli joked gesturing to a stool by her kitchen counter for Gavi to sit. she placed a cup of warm tea infront of him. Gavi said a simple 'thanks.' while Magnoli ran out of the kitchen to find a clean towel for Gavi. 

you're probably wondering, what? how? how is Pablo Gavi at Magnoli's place?!?! it's quite simple actually. a couple days or so passed by, Magnoli and Gavi communicated with each other thru Instagram, during that time, arranging for Gavi to replace her screen protector.

rubbing his head a little bit, he placed the towel down on the counter and took a few sips of the tea. "it's kind of really bitter..!" he murmured, the taste hitting all parts of his tastebuds, not in a very very pleasant way- or to his liking.

"you should be grateful I didn't put poison in that shit, could've easily done that without you knowing." she snapped back. Gavi let out a small chuckle in response, still deciding to finish the rest of the tea in the cup.  "where's that one friend of yours? what's her name? Airbell-"