ella baila sola

MAYBE having second thoughtsabout a sad ending 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

about a sad ending 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

"is this usually how it all is whenever you go out for concerts and whatnot ?!?!" Gavi asked a little shocked, his mouth hung ajar when he saw how easily Magnoli could get whatever seat she wanted

but currently—they were backstage. Magnoli had given the two of them enough time to walk around wherever. and Magnoli was a good friend of the artist, having Peso Pluma AND Becky G, along with Selena Gomez singing at her 19th birthday.

"just a quick question Magnoli."
"hm?"

the two of them were just freely walking around the backstage, snacks and drinks were being handed to them, Gavi's hands being almost nearly full until he had to refuse some things being passed to him.

"no cuz Pablo—how are you with all of these adidas and Nike sponsorships along with playing for Barça and Spain.. have you NOT done anything like this before..?" Magnoli asked, indicating the current events unraveling right now.

"i live Laugh and love, what else?"
"..."

"no okay I was joking about that.." Gavi clarified looking at Magnoli's glare piercing thru her eyes.

'that's what they all say, that's what they all say.' Magnoli let out a small smile to herself watching Gavi get more shocked at all of the amenities and gifts being passed on, him even getting a signed vinyl from the man himself.

"you should make me the first option if it gets me this." Gavi joked, but quickly taking it back after seeing Magnoli jokingly crossing her arms.

"I thought you were different from them all—nah I'm just playing, but using me for benefits will never be condoned."

"yes ma'am.." Gavi mumbled, opening a pack of gum that was handed to him to chew.

what the best part from all of that—was the fact no one recognized nor cared to look at Magnoli and Gavi. perhaps it was because of the shaded glasses they were wearing..