sweet

reinstalled Wattpad Hi🤗💓 I PROMISE I'LL FINISH THIS FIC BUT SCHOOLS ON MA ASS

I PROMISE I'LL FINISH THIS
FIC BUT SCHOOLS ON MA ASS.

"so you're telling me, he hasn't asked you out yet ?!" Aisling gasped in shock, being unaware that Gavi STILL hasn't asked out Magnoli.

and ever since Magnoli took Gavi to try Chick-Fil-A—it's been 3 weeks almost. yet, they still saw each other almost every other day, developing a special connection that no one else could've understood.

"uhh yeah.. i'm kind of Starting to think he doesn't want anything with me—or just doesn't like me! it's been almost three months.."

"and I honestly don't want to repeat the same mistakes.. again and again!" Magnoli rambled in response, pacing in circles around the living room.

Aisling rolled her eyes, making sure Magnoli saw that. "i've never seen someone care to go above and beyond to gift you things like him, look at what's on your wrist right now."

Magnoli took a glance at the bracelet on her wrist Gavi had gifted her, a small My Melody charm evident on the bracelet. she smiled at it, making Aisling scoff jokingly.

"see? nothing to worry about—it's almost the end of the season for them, give it a little more time." "but if it goes on way longer, then you know he's playing around.." (i'm actually so ass at wording 💀)

"you're right.." "I don't think we're gonna watch the game in-person tomorrow though, heard those Espanyol fans are whacky as hell."

"imagine if they end up jumping the team because they're gonna win the title on their pitch! that would be so funny..!"

pabs 🗣️

pabs 🗣️

hey