New School

Y/N and Maeve spent the rest of the day catching up until he fell asleep when they were watching a movie, probably because he had been riding since 4am till he got there around 7am. 

Maeve pulls a blanket over him and rests his head on one of the softer pillows. She takes his duffel bag from the dining room table. 

She makes space in her closet before packing away his clothes. She looks back out at her little brother, the stitches on his forehead visible.

"I'm sorry for not protecting you little brother."

She sighs, changing into her pjs and getting into bed. She puts her phone on charge before turning over in her bed and falling asleep. 

The next morning, she wakes up to her alarm going off. She turns off her phone yawning and stretching. She throws her feet over the bed and gets off, heading into the bathroom to shower. 

She walks out, fully dressed into the rest of the caravan to see her brother still asleep. She walks over to him tapping his leg which made him jump back almost hitting his head only for her to put her hand in the way.

"Sorry..."

"No...it's okay."

He sits down trying to calm his breathing as she ruffles his hair.

"Go shower, I'll make breakfast."

He nods getting up and heading into the bathroom with a yawn. She puts some bread into the toaster, putting it just past four - the way he likes it.

After a few minutes, the toast pops just as he walks out with the towel around his body. He clears his throat and she looks his way.

"Where did you put my bag?" 

"On the floor, I packed your clothes into the closet with mine."

"Thanks sis."

She smiles as he closes the door, dropping the towel and getting ready for the day. He walks out and sits down as she hands him his toast and a cup of tea. 

"Do you really think they'll let me in?"

"Of course, they'd be idiots to not let you in."

"I'm not as smart as you."

"You're better at other things dickhead."

He smiles softly hugging her much to her annoyance.

"Oh come on, no one is gonna see you hugging your little brother here."

She shakes her head giving in and hugging him back as he laughs at her making her shove him away. 

"Come on dickhead."

He gets up following his sister out after grabbing his helmet and keys. She locks the door behind him and he offers her his helmet.

"What about you?"

"I'll buy another one after school."

"You better not fall or die on me. I'll bring you back to life to kill you myself."

He chuckles as she puts the helmet on. He climbs on followed by Maeve who holds onto him. 

"Ready?"

"Yeah."

He kicks up the stand, driving off through the houses as she hides her head in his back. 

"I'm so killing you!"

He laughs as he continues to speed through the roads. They pass by two boys on bikes and Y/N revs making one of them fall off as he laughs.

"Dickhead!"