Season 1: Episode 1

(A/N: There will be sex and sexual stuff mentioned or described throughout the story. This is based on the show Sex Education, some things have been changed or won't be discussed - just putting Y/N in parts that I can fit him in. This won't have filler chapters like other ones)

The next morning, Maeve's alarm rings out through the caravan. She groans as her hand slams onto the nightstand trying to find her phone. Once she acquires her phone, her eyes tries to adjust to the brightness as she turns off the alarm. 

She stretches running her hands over her face before hearing a knock at her bedroom door. She yawns before looking in the direction of the door.

"What?"

"I made breakfast!"

She raises an eyebrow as she slowly throws her legs over the bed before pushing off her hands and standing up walking out of the bedroom to see her brother in the kitchen dishing up pancakes.

"You can cook?"

"Yeah mom taught me."

"Mom? Our drug addict mom who couldn't cook herself taught you how to cook?"

Y/N shakes his head.

"No, sorry. My foster mom, Emily."

Maeve looks at him as he carries over two plates with pancakes on them. Y/N then brings over berries, cream, maple syrup and a plate of bacon. 

"Wow."

He smiles as they sit down at the table, Y/N taking the plate with the most pancakes. Maeve drizzles maple syrup over the double chocolate chip pancakes, grabbing some bacon too.

"This is like an American style breakfast."

"Well we'll probably never get to go to America so why not enjoy it here!"

He smiles proudly as Maeve only now notices that he's fully dressed. 

"You're dressed already."

"Yeah I woke up at 4am so I got a shower and watched some stuff on YouTube then made breakfast."

"A very productive morning already."

He nods, carrying over his plate to the dishwasher.

"How are you finished already? You had more than me."

"I'm a growing boy Maeve, I eat a lot."

Maeve laughs as Y/N smiles, cleaning up his mess in the kitchen as his sister continues to eat her breakfast. After breakfast, Maeve gets ready for school before meeting her brother outside by his motorbike. 

"I'm gonna walk."

"Why?"

"I want to dickhead. I'll see you at school."

"Smell ya later then!"

Y/N pulls on his helmet before kicking up the stand and driving off, revving loudly as he goes and doing a wheelie.

At the school, Otis and his best friend Eric are continuing their conversation about how Otis can't touch himself. 

"I'm worried about you, man. Like, look around. Everybody's either thinking about shagging,"

A girl sitting on the grass bites her lip as she looks up with a smile in a daydream.

"about to shag,"

One girl is sitting on the wall while her girlfriend stands, the girl on the wall kisses her cheek.

"or actually shagging,"