Chapter Three

Y/n pov

I woke up, it was Friday today, a couple days had past since the murder of Jacob, and everyday since Harry had been beating me up. I had bruises on my arms in the shape of handprints from him grabbing me, I'd had multiple bloody noses from being thrown into walls, and I've also been avoiding Sam and Colby and even Bailey so they don't notice… it didn't really work.

I had been stuck in the library either studying or writing up suspect lists, I had started to mildly suspect Sam or Colby. It was wrong, yeah… but they knew about Jacob, it happened a day after he made fun of me in front of each of us and Colby would've done something if I hadn't stopped him, but it could definitely be a coincidence, he was a dick to more people than me.

When it hit 7am I got up, getting changed, putting a throwing knife holster under my jacket, over my turtleneck before going downstairs… I felt mildly scared, of Harry, not the murders and Bailey allowed me to do so, as long as I wasn't stupid with it. I ate some toast, then going back upstairs to brush my hair and teeth as I'd forgotten. "Bailsssssss"

"Yes?"

"Can I get a ride?"

"Walking exists Y/nnnnnnn"

"Yeah but- I'm so fucking tired"

"Fine, I'll make you start paying gas money soon"

"I don’t have a job!"

She just chuckled, sitting down with her arms crossed, telling me I still had tons of time before having to leave so I ran back upstairs, pulling my hidden phone out of my bag. Why's it hidden? My parents are super old fashioned, the only known phone in my home is one from the 1990s, along with the TV, how do we watch movies? Painfully. I don't know why they can't let go of the past but it's whatever.

ColbyIsCool<3 - Colby

SamSlays - Sam

<Chloroform> - chloe

AshKetchumSlays - Ash

TheSimp - Y/n

TheSimp
Yo guys, how's life going?

AshKetchumSlays
Shite.
Miss Bitchface keeps giving me and chlo too much hw

<Chloroform>
It's actually painful 😭

ColbyIsCool<3
Just get a serial killer, that fixed our school hw

AshKetchumSlays
Oh yeah, let me just call up the rando that's been terrorizing y'all the past few days, he definitely won't want us dead

SamSlays
Exactly! You're finally getting smarter Ash, maybe that hw is doing good for you!

AshKetchumSlays
Get to school before I hunt you down and kill you.

<Chloroform>
Maybe you could be our budget Ghostface murderer

AshKetchumSlays
Excuse me- BUDGET!???

<Chloroform>
YEAH, YOU HEARD ME BITCH

AshKetchumSlays
you're dead when you arrive.

<Chloroform>
Bye guyssss, I hope no one else drops in school hours

TheSimp
Thanks.

SamSlays
Same to you<3

ColbyIsCool<3
Hope you guys get more hw :3

<Chloroform>
Don't you dare jinx it.

I laughed, turning off and hiding my phone in panic when Bailey walks in "time to go- was that a phone?"