Roger tells rouge/rouge already knows and noelle is gonna help roger

No one pov~
On a very familiar red ship there was two people that were in a room together because the boy aka the husband called the girl aka the wife there to tell her something that was important. The girls name was rouge the wife to the king of the pirates roger and that is who the boy was roger was nervous something that was not like roger to be he was always happy and didn't let anything make him nervous or sad. Rouge sighed and said "what's wrong roger" roger replied with "I think I am in love with a man rouge" rouge response was not as shocking "is it Rayleigh." Roger was shocked of how did rouge know even though he hasn't said who it is rouge sighed and said "everyone on the ship knows you are in love with him it's quite obvious." Roger sighed and said "I don't know how to tell him my feelings" then Noelle walked in and said "well your too late to be with him because Rayleigh is actually married."

Roger and rouge looked at Noelle and Roger said "he never told me he was married" Noelle sighed and said "he actually didn't tell anyone I found out because I keep everyone's records and bounties in my room." Roger and rouge nodded and Noelle just walked over to a cabinet and opened and took out a map and a bottle of wine then she closed the cabinet and walked to the door and opened it and then she left. Rouge sighed and said "so what are you gonna do about your love problem now" Roger replied with "I don't know but i can't just ruin a relationship" rouge nodded and said "let's just go to Noelle and ask her ok." Roger nodded and followed rouge to noelles room when they got there they heard yelling and they both were confused so they opened the door and saw Noelle and Rayleigh screaming at each other. Rouge sighed and knocked on the door and they both turned around, Noelle sighed and said "what do you want now" Roger replied with "we wanted to ask you something but it looks like you are busy at the moment."

Noelle responded with "no Roger I am no busy it is just this moron came in here to ask where did his beer go and I told him in the cabinet in the kitchen and then he started screaming at me because he thought i said I took it." Roger just nodded and said "ok" Roger and rouge walked to Noelle and Roger then leaned to noelles ear and whispered "I need your help on how to tell Rayleigh I love him and how to scream at him because he didn't tell me he was married." Noelle nodded and said "sure I can help you with that Roger" Rayleigh was confused but didn't say anything, Noelle grabbed a notepad that was on her bed a wrote down a note. Then she ripped the paper off the notepad then gave it to Roger said "thank you bye Noelle" Noelle replied with "your welcome and remember you can do this" Rayleigh then asked "Noelle what did Roger need help with." Noelle responded with "something he has to do on his own without anyone's help" Rayleigh just nodded and said "can we get beer now" Noelle replied with "fine but you are paying me back" Rayleigh responded with "I always do."

Noelle just nodded and they walked out of noelles room and walked to the storage room to get beer for Rayleigh, Noelle is the only one with the keys to the storage room except for Rayleigh. Noelle unlocked the door and opened it for Rayleigh and he went in a grabbed a  box full of beer and walked out and Noelle then closed the door and locked it back up. Noelle and Rayleigh walked to the kitchen and saw shanks and buggy in the pantry and trying to get the chocolate that was on the top shelf because Rayleigh put it there so shanks and buggy couldn't get it without asking first. Rayleigh sighed and said "you two should really learn to ask first" they both looked behind them and said "sorry" Rayleigh smiled and said "it's ok" Rayleigh then put the beer down on the table. Noelle walked to shanks and buggy and grabbed two chocolate bars and said "what's the magic word" they both said "can we please have chocolate bar" Noelle nodded and gave both of them their chocolate bar.

Noelle smiled and they both said "thank you" then they ran off, Rayleigh opened the box of beer and grabbed two and Noelle sighed and said "Rayleigh I just wanna say to that I know you are married." When Noelle said that Rayleigh was shocked and said "really"Noelle replied with "yes I know that you are married" Noelle walked to the door and said "letting you know that someone on the ship is in love with you." Rayleigh looked up in surprise and said "is it you" Noelle shakes her no and said "it is a guy" then she opened the door and walked out of the kitchen leaving Rayleigh in shock. Rayleigh sighed and calmed down and then he opened both the beers and walked out of the kitchen to the front of the ship where he saw oden and Roger talking they were both talking about rogers crush on Rayleigh. Rayleigh walked up to them and oden screamed "Roger i already knew it was really obvious" and Roger replied with "rouge told me the same thing" I interrupted them by saying "what is so obvious."

They both turned around and saw Rayleigh who was carrying two bottles of beer in his hands, they both turned shocked and Roger immediately said "nothing it is nothing." Rayleigh just smiled and said "ok I believe you but you are telling me later" Roger turned shocked and oden smiled at Rayleigh who just kept on smiling at them. Rayleigh then walked next to Roger and handed him a bottle of beer and Roger took it and said "thanks Rayleigh" Rayleigh replied with "your welcome."
To be continued~