Telling the crew about the island and it wasn't a dream after all

When Noelle and Roger got to the kitchen shanks and buggy were yelling at each other about something Zoey was passing out everyone's food while gaban was passing out the drinks. Oden was already eating with rest of the crew it looks like shakky and rouge left on a boat already back to their homes Rayleigh was sitting their alone in front of the ship drinking a bottle of booze. Noelle elbowed rogers arm and pointed at Rayleigh and Roger just nodded and ran to gaban and asked more like begged him if he could have sweets for breakfast today and gaban kept saying no to him.

Noelle smiled and walked over to Rayleigh in front of the ship and she caught his attention by saying "ahem" Rayleigh looked over and said "oh hey Noelle I didn't see you how long have you been standing there." Noelle sighed and said "don't worry I just got here I just wanted to talk to you before I have breakfast I would talk to Zoey but she is busy handing out food to everybody" Noelle sighed again and looked at the horizon in front of her. Rayleigh sighed and said "hey Noelle what are we sailing up on" Noelle replied with "a very dangerous island" Rayleigh was confused and asked "what do you mean dangerous Noelle is it deadly to be on."

Noelle sighed again and said "no it's not deadly well kinda the dangerous part is that you can only tell the truth on this island if you don't you will die in a instant without knowing it after you leave the island you will die then." Rayleigh was shocked and the whole crew expect roger was shocked and scared by this that means we could die on this island if we lie on the island they all knew we had to too get supplies for the ship and Noelle mostly for the ship. Roger sighed and said "it's ok crew Noelle already told me about the island two of just need to stay on this ship while everyone else gets supplies and those people can not tell a single lie or you will die understood everyone." Everyone nodded and went back to eating roger ran over to noelle screaming in excitement because he got  sweets for breakfast and he was really happy about it he ran to Rayleigh and jumped on him which made him fall over.

Rayleigh was mad but then started laughing and Roger was also laughing Noelle just smiled at them and looked back at the ocean with its beautiful crystal blue color then out of no where she spotted the island. Noelle sighed and said "we are approaching the island everyone who wants to guard the ship while we get resources" roger and Rayleigh both stopped laughing and looked at Noelle. Roger stood up and said "I will Noelle you guys can get resources without me right" Noelle nodded and then she said "and Rayleigh can stay with you right Rayleigh."

Rayleigh stood up and said "ya sure I can watch the ship with Roger while you guys can get resources and we can also watch buggy and shanks too" roger nodded and Noelle just smiled and said "so it is settled then we will only be here for two nights ok." They both just nodded and Noelle walked over to Zoey roger looked over at Rayleigh and smiled and Rayleigh immediately blushed he didn't know why he did he was just embarrassed. Rayleigh calmed down and said "well I should make sure buggy and shanks are not fighting again so I will check on them" roger just nodded and then Rayleigh walked away to look for buggy and shanks.

Roger smiled to himself and looked at his crew then he saw oden walking over to him and Roger immediately waved his hand to oden who just waved back oden stopped right next to Roger and smiled at him and Roger just smiled even more. Oden sighed and said "so are you gonna be ok captain being alone with Rayleigh and those brats I mean buggy and shanks" roger nodded and said "I will be just fine oden" oden just nodded then the boat stopped at the dock to the tiny island. Oden waved goodbye to his captain and everyone else did too Roger waved back and walked the direction he saw Rayleigh go to he walked down a hallway and then someone came running at him.

It was shanks holding one of buggy's hands and right behind him was buggy being dragged by shanks and right behind buggy was Rayleigh who was running after them roger smiled and chuckled a little. Roger sighed and said "shanks stop dragging buggy everywhere" shanks immediately stopped running and gave buggy his hand back and also apologized for doing it. The two boys then ran back to their bedroom and Roger just laughed at their bipolar behaviors Rayleigh walked over to Roger and said "thanks for the help those two never listen to me they only listen to you because your the captain."

Roger sighed and said "I know it's not fair since your technically a captain too but don't worry i will tell them to listen to you more and stop their childish behavior ok" Rayleigh was shocked and said "you also act like child too Roger you know that." Roger pouted and said "no I do not" Rayleigh laughed and said "sure but that is the one things I like about you" roger replied with "really" Rayleigh nodded and smiled at Roger and Roger just smiled back at Rayleigh. Rayleigh sighed and leaned to rogers ear and whispered "we were not dreaming Roger" roger turned shocked and blushed and said "really it wasn't" Rayleigh shook his head no and Roger just pulled Rayleigh into a hug.

Rayleigh immediately hugged back and said "I told Noelle and Zoey make it look like a dream but it was actually real" roger just back away the hug and smiled at Rayleigh who just smiled back. Roger then grabbed rayleighs chin and lean in and kissed him and Raleigh immediately kissed him back without hesitation because this is want they both wanted they both stopped the kiss to get a breath. Shanks and buggy saw the kiss and immediately screamed saying "we finally have two dads" roger and rayleigh turned shocked then they started laughing at shanks and buggy's reaction to them kissing. Rayleigh looked at Roger and said "thank you for everything roger" Roger smiled and said "your welcome and thank you for everything too." Rayleigh just laughed a little and said "your welcome roger and remember I always have your back" roger replied with "and I got yours" they both smiled and hugged each other again.
The end~