Here the adventure begins...

Gardenia
Bloom is a girl like many others living in Gardenia, on Earth with her little bunny Kiko. Her biggest dream is to become a fairy .... One day Bloom saves a beautiful girl with wings from an Ogre (monstrous creature), discovering a big magical power inside herself.

MAGIX - ALFEA COLLEGE
Stella invites Bloom to follow her to Alfea, the college of fairies..... At last her dream is becoming true! Finally it is time to leave Gardenia and move to Alfea.... Bloom's new life is going to start! The Bloom's new fairies friends are really nice: Flora, the fairy of nature; Musa, the fairy of music; Tecna, the fairy of technology; Stella, the fairy of shinning sun!

MAGIX - MAGIX CITY
Bloom's new life is really super... even if it is not going like it should be! Bloom is attacked by the Trix, three witches that seem interested on her power. Fortunately Bloom can rely on her new friends and suggests them to give a name to their group: they will call themselves Winx!

Love at first sight! Bloom knows a handsome boy, blond with blue the blue eyes like the Sky. His name is Sky and Bloom falls in love with him! Sky is the prince of Eraklyon kingdom and a specialist, that is a student of Redfountain school of magic! Always on his side are Specialists: Brandon, Riven and Timmy. Bloom learns Mike and Vennesa are her adoptive parents : Mike found her when she was a baby, wrapped in flames that were protecting her.... a real mistery! To save her adoptive parents, Bloom lets the three witches to take her powers..

LAKE ROCCALLUCE
Bloom hears a magic voice that leads her to Lake Roccaluce: There she meets Daphne, the nymph of Magix, who not only reveals to be her sister, but also that the Dragon Flame has always been inside Bloom. Bloom defeats the Trix before Alfea falls in their hands: There is a honor of Bloom, the new heroine of the Magix Dimension! However, Winx 's a adventure are not at the end yet.. if you have liked vote it