WELCOME TO ALFEA...☺

ALFEA COLLEGE
A new school year begins at Alfea and a new student joins the Winx club : Aisha, the fairy of Waves.

LORD DARKAR'S PALACE
Meanwhile, somebody is plotting in the shadows. Lord Darkar, an evil creature, wants to get hold of the Gloomy Wood Forest Codex in order to increase his powers.

LIGHT ROCK MONASTERY
In order to succeed in his intent, Lord Darkar frees the Trix from the Light Rock Monastery, and they soon become his wicked allies !

LORD DARKAR'S PALACE
The first piece of codex is right in the gloomy wood forest, the village of the very cute pixie fairies. Therefore, Lord Darkar kidnaps them to his palace.

Aisha, fairy of Waves, bravely tries to rescue the Pixies, but she manages to save only Piff. Pixies and Fairies have a special relationship called BONDING. Aisha asks for Winx support.

It's very fierce fight between the Winx and Trix, but there comes precious help of a winged hero. Who is this brave knight?

ALFEA COLLEGE
The charming Hera is Avalon, a new professor at Alfea. Blog asks him to help her.

Avalon casts a spell on Bloom to help her see her parents but ..... Bloom steals Alfea's piece of the Codex, bringing it to Lord Darkar, who now has all four of them

ALFEA COLLEGE
Thanks to Sky and Bloom's deep love, the boy breaks Bloom's negative magic.

Once recovered, with the Winx support, Bloom defeats Lord Darkar!
Hey if you think its good please comment it