EARTH HERE WE COME...

A new year begins at Alfea school and this time, the Winx find out in the Book of Fairies that they have a new goal to achieve: the Believix power!

The last Fairy of Earth risks being imprisoned by the evil wizards of the Black Cirle. Before it's too late, the Winx have to find her and protect her. On Earth magic has disappeared and, in order make people believe in fairies again, the Winx move to Gardenia and open special shop where fairy pets can be adopted. The Winx manage to find the last fairy of Earth, Roxy, and thanks to her help, they become Believix fairies! Roxy and the Winx fimd a mysterious White and they find out it is actually the portal to the dimension where all Earth fairies are held prisoner! The wizarfs are determined to seize the White Circle, but the Believix magic is unstoppable and even the people of Gardenia start to believe in fairies again, strengthening the Winx! In order to put the people against the fairies, the wizards transform the arrogant Mitzi and her friends in false fairies, ready to do everything to shed a bad light on the Winx.... who, however won't stand and watch.

On Earth, Musa is making her biggest dream come true, becoming a Singer : the first rock band entirely made of fairies is born! The Winx and Roxy fly on the Tir Nan Og island and, with the White Circle, manage to free queen Morgana and the Earth fairies! The latter, though want to take their revenge on the wizards who trapped them, amd on the Earthlings, who have never believed in them! The Winx and Roxy try to convince the Earth fairies to stop their revenge, but with no access: Aurora, the fairy of the North, traps them in the castle. Bloom will show Aurora that not only the Earth but also its people need to be saved. The Wizards pretend to feel sorry to cast a curse on the Earth fairies and suck them up into the void, with no return.

With an extreme act of courage, Nabu sacrifices himself to save the fairies from a terrible end. Desperate, Aisha wants to get a revenge for Nabu's death, taking out the wizards at all costs. Bloom and the Winx convince Aisha that seeking revenge is wrong. Together, they defeat the wizards and bring back peace on the Earth, making the fairy magic spread once again among the people from all over the world.