stevens annoying encounter

I CANT THINK OF ANY IDEAS FOR THIS IM GOING TO CRY‼️

anyways enjoy this chapter i guess :)

<———————————————————————>

They arrive at fish stew pizza and steven helps connie off of lion, he pats lion on the head and tells him to stay where he is because they won't be in the pizza place for long.

as they're walking towards the door and chatting away, steven bumps shoulders with someone, "hey! watch where your going- ooh especially with that pretty lady around." the anonymous person shouts as he walks off, steven looks back confused and sees the face he never thought he'd ever have to see again. Kevin. stevens blood boils just looking at him. he clenches his fists in anger.

CONNIE'S POV😦

"uh.. steven? you're glowing pink again?" i say as steven stops staring behind him and slams straight into a street lamp "AUHK- ow my face." he says rubbing his nose, "oh my god! are you alright?" i ask, worried he might've broken his nose or something, i put my hand on his cheek and the other on his shoulder, i didn't even release i had done that but he does, he stops moving and just looks down at where my hands are and i look too in confusion and then quickly remove my hands and look away embarrassed.

"uhm..." steven clears his throat to break the silence as his pink skin-tone dies down, "d-did you wanna go grab the pizza now?" he asks running his hand through his messy and curly dark brown hair, i blush and nervously laugh, responding "yeah! let's go." i begin to walk again and steven follows me.

STEVENS POV👀

my face still hurts from that pole, i mean it was my fault i walked into it yeah, but i just hate kevin, ugh. and hate him even more after he called connie a 'pretty lady' i mean, she is.. really pretty, but still!

we enter fish stew pizza and ask for one medium pizza for the two of us, "oo! we should totally have olives on it." i look at connie jokingly disgusted and exclaim "gross! no way am i eating olives, especially if they're on my favourite food!" as you can tell i hate olives, but connie loves them i don't see why they're gross as fuck. "oh c'mon." i cut her argument off, "nu uh. no way. talk to the hand coz olives are a no thanks!" we laugh as we wait for our pizza to be cooked.

after talking for some time our pizza finally arrives and i take out my wallet to pay while connie takes the box. i finish paying and we walk back out to lion who seems to be getting teased by someone, and by someone i mean kevin, of course. connie looks at me and can tell i'm pissed off, "uh- steven why don't you let." i completely ignore connie and start walking towards kevin, i can hear connie pleading me not to start anything, i wasn't gunna start anything! kevin is the one to start stuff, coz he's the- stuff starter!!

kevin looks over and sees me walking towards him, "i knew i recognised you. that chick of yours is looking awfully prettier then she did the last time i saw her, she looks hot now." kevin laughs, i think i freaked him out a bit because i started to glow pink out of anger. i just stand in front of him and in a deep husky voice i quietly exclaim "touch my lion or say anything about connie again, i swear you'll never see the light of day again." i instantly regret saying that, but regret turns to annoyance fairly quickly when he responds sarcastically "ooo the freak is getting protective of his nerdy little girlfriend, im sooo scared!" did he just call connie a nerd? and me a freak?! i loose my shit and bubble my fists ready to punch him when "okay boys, less of the testosterone please, and steven let's just go." connie makes me take the pizza and move a few steps away from kevin.

CONNIE'S POV

i sigh. i understands that steven doesn't like kevin i don't either but we haven't seen him for years now and there's no excuse to why steven almost punched him. i really wanna know what they were saying to each other, i'll probably ask steven when we get back to the temple.

I hesitantly apologise to kevin "i'm.. sorry- about steven's behaviour." he doesn't respond and just stands there smirking at me, i don't say much else as i begin to feel fairly uncomfortable when lion shoves kevin out of the way, i look up, "steveennn..." i jokingly say in a 'what have you done?' mother tone of voice, "it wasn't me!" steven put both his hands up, i knew he told lion to do it "i didn't touch him. lion did" he pats lions head and laughs, i laugh too a little and get onto lion as he starts running to the temple.

<—————————————————————————>

idrk what i'm doing anymore so please bare with me.🤠

I CANT THINK OF ANY IIDDEEEAAAASSS
help me😦

i'm writing a goddamn steven universe 'fanfic' in 2023, damn i rlly don't have anything else better to do with my life.. oh well 🤷‍♀️