Chapter...34 💙

Sooraj : chlo bhai ab Batra cake to cut karo..."he nodded "

"Batra couple cut the cake, everyone claps, both feed cake to each other..then they dance..everyone is busy with themselves...Then suddenly the lights go off for 2 minutes, then the lights come on, everyone gets shocked seeing Anamika in front in that condition too...

Sid : chalo chalo entertainment suru hone wala hai apni apni seat pakad lo " he wishperd Rohan and Faizi "

"All three of them take their seats and sit together with popcorn, snacks, juice and start watching comfortably...and internally laughing her condition Because she was looking completely mad women …Her hair was disheveled.She goes to the waiter and puts her hand on the waiter's face waiter got scared bechara dar ke sab kuch chhod kar ke waha se bhag gya girte girte... because use apni izzat jo bachani thi... Mahajan family was very angry seeing her action....

Rohan : waise manna padega bros chudail bua me abhi bhi jawani bhaut  hai..." While laughing "

Faizi : ye to hai...

Sid : shhh bros movie to dekhne do abhi to  aur jawani dekhne ko milegi...ye to Mahesh uncle aur Deepak uncle ke haathon gyi dekh kaise gusse se dekh rahe hai....

"Anamika goes and plays the song then starts dancing like crazy"

                Shagana di raat raat
                       sajna jee hot hot....

"Every guest silently start laughing..

                Shagana di raat raat, 
                     sajna jee hot hot

                Naina vich sajna de laayi 
                    jaava shot wot

" She goes and dances by raising her hands in the air and keeps on jumping from here to there"

Rakhi : ye Anamika aisi harkaten kyu kar rahi hai..sab log kaise dekh rahe hai...

Mahesh : sharaab pii rakhi hai isne kitni baar bola hai par maane tab na hamari izzat kharab kar rahi hai sab ke samne " angirly "

Suhana : naina , barkha ..

Both together : jii mom / aunty

Suhana : ek kaam karo Anamika ko pakad kar le jao ghar..." both nodded "

Suhana : aur Aryan tum aur Param gadi nikalo tab tak dono Anamika ko le kar aati hai...

Param : thik hai mom..

                  Main balkhaavan, haath
                   na aava

"Naina and Barkha try to stop Anamika but she runs away, they both try to catch her again..."

                  Main balkhaavan, haath
                    na aava Yaar mere to
                      bachna..
"This time Anamika starts dancing by climbing on the table.Everyone starts laughing.. Monami secretly makes videos from the side...and laughing "

      Main nagin nagin, nagin nagin
      Nagin dance nachna
    Main nagin nagin nagin nagin
         Naagin dance nachna.....

"Now she makes a pose like a snake and starts dancing..She again gets down from the table and goes to karan and is about to touch him with her finger when Sid shouts....