Chapter...36 💙

Aditya : chachu app ko pta bhi  hai apne kya kiya...kya jarurat thi monami ko datne ki ....

Deepak : gussa aa gya tha to bol diya...

Aditya : to apne gusse to control me kariye..." shouted "

Deepak : Aditya bhulo mat bada hu mai tumse chillao mat...

Aditya : to kya karu apki Aarti utaru..agar iss baar wo ham sab ko chhod kar gyi na to mujhse bura koi bhi nhi hoga..."Without listening to him, Aditya leaves the room..and Deepak picks up the file and throws it angrily.."

*****

Monami : karan ham kaha jaa rahe hai ye to dusra rasta hai ," she asked him impatiently.. He chuckled..

Karan : abhi pata chal jayega..." while driving "

Monami : accha to pahuchne me kitna time lagega dekho baarish bhii tez hoti hi chali jaa rahi hai...

Karan : An hour more...

Monami :  "What???!! We have been driving for an hour already.."

Karan : ek kaam karo tum so kyu nhi jaati tab tak ?  we were on highway road now...

Monami : No.. mujhe need nhii aarhi hai mai  bored ho rahi hu  Your company is boring karan ..ek to itna rone ke baad aise nhii ki song chala de lekin nhii...

Karan :  "You are stuck with this boring man" He said pointing a finger at himself. She rolled her eyes and slightly blushed "

Monami : mai music open karti hu..."she said and started switching channels of radio..."

Karan : "We reached.." karan said as he turned the corner.. The gate was opened by watchmen.."

Karan  stopped the car in front of beautiful house.

"Monami got down from the car and looked around, the house had a big graden around it and there were lots of plants.. It was beautifully maintained..."

Monami : kiska ghar hai ye.." she asked but  He didn't reply and hold her hand and walked to the door.. she  thought he will ring the bell but instead remove the keys from his pocket...."

"He opened the door.. And gave her  a light push inside following behind . The house was clean.. Which means someone might be staying here...

Karan : I spent my childhood here" He said.." Now she  understood.. "

Monami : ab yaha par koi q nhi rahta?

Karan : because ab sab mumbai shift ho gye hai kabhi kabhi yaha par sab aate hai...accha jao dress change kar lo apni puri bheeg gyi ho tabiyat kharab ho jayegi mai Aditya aur tumhare friends ko bata deta hu warna wo log pareshaan honge...."she nodded and left "

"When she walks into the room she remembers what she's going to wear she call karan"

Karan : kya hua ?

Monami : wo mai mai pahnu...

Karan : kapde aur kya.." she glared "

Monami : mera matlab hai ki mere pass extra kapde nhii hai to kya pahnugi mai.." she shouted "

Karan : mujhe khud bhi samajh me nhi aa rha yaha par to girls ke kapde bhi nhii hai...

Monami : ab " crying face "

"Karan goes towards the wardrobe and opens it, brings one of his shirts from it and gives it to her, she gets confused and starts looking at it. "

Karan : ye meri shirt phen lo abhi ke liye iske alawa aur koi choice nhi hai tumhare pass " looking here and there"aur haa mai khana garam kar deta hu neeche aa jana party me bhi kuch nhi khaya tha.." He leaves without listening to her."

"After changing, Monami looks at herself standing in front of the mirror His shirt is very short, which makes her legs more visible... Monami comes down slowly and sees that Karan is putting food on the table, she keeps pulling down her shirt from both sides every now and then.After a few minutes, Karan's eyes fall on Monami. He was just watching her because Monami was looking very beautiful in her white shirt... Monami notice  Karan staring at her she blushed and  goes to him"

Monami : karan khana thanda ho raha hai chlo kha lete hai..  " sitting beside him "

Karan : chlo " he said nothing since she  came.. Just quietly stare at her and  having his food.....

"After finishing dinner, both keep their plates in the kitchen.. Monami looks at Karan confused as he was just looking at her but not saying anything...She just keeps on thinking that only then she collides with Karan, the water bottle which was in Karan's hand falls on both of them.....

Monami : sorry sorry karan mere dhyaan nhii tha dekho gila ho gya tumhara shirt apni shirt utaro jaldi nhii to fever ho jayega kitni baar gile ho jaa rahe ho tum tum utaro mai tumhari shirt le kar aati hu...

"Monami runs to the room and brings Karan's shirt, only then she sees Karan standing in the kitchen without a shirt, she keeps looking at him..He senses that someone is watching him and looks back.and found monami who was looking at him without blinking Monami sees that Karan is looking at her, she goes straight to him and gives him the shirt and is about to leave.Then Karan grabs her hand and pushes her towards him. She hits his chest. Monami has both hands on his chest while Karan has one hand on her waist and one hand on her face.Both just keep looking at each other's lips Monami moves her lips towards his lips Karan suddenly pins her to the wall. She closes her eyes.Then karan takes both her hands above her head and locks them with his hands.. Monami opens her eyes and Karan slowly moves his face towards her lips, Monami does the same.Both kiss each other, karan presses his body with hers.she moned a little.karan slowly brings his foot over her leg, her heart starts beating fast but both do not stop kissing each other.Karan stuck her lower lips then tries to touch her tongue with his but she doesn't let him.He again pins her to the wall with his bare body she gasped He lets go of her hand, now Monami is Cupping her face with her hands and Karan has both his hands on her waist.Slowly, slowly Monami moves her hands around Karan's back and pulls him towards more. Karan also moves his hands inside her shirt.
And moves his fingers from her waist to her belly bottom. She gets goosebumps as she holds Karan tightly.Now karan moves one of his fingers round her belly bottom and pinches it.he scroop her up in his arms and starts walking towards the room without stopping the kiss..And lays her down on the bed when he sees that Monami is not able to  breath he broke the kiss and breathing heavily..Both look into each other's eyes, then both are about to kiss again , then the bottle falls because of the wind and both are relised what the hell were they doing. Without saying anything, karann gets up from her and leaves the room, both of them think that how will they face each other".....

*****
Next morning... Mahajan mansion

"Aryan and Naina are sleeping hugging each other, due to the alarm, Aryan wakes up to see how close Naina is to him.he smile And keeps on looking at her,Then checks whether Naina is asleep or not. Then slowly moves towards her face and kissed her forehead Then he goes to freshen up. Naina wakes up after a while and find that Aryan is in the washroom.She gets down from the bed and  start arranging Aryan uniform After a few minutes Aryan also comes out of the washroom and find Naina taking off her uniform. A smile comes on his face.

Naina : maine tumhare saman nikal diya hai tum ready ho jao tab tak mai fresh ho jaati hu...

Aryan : iski jararut nhii thi Naina mai kar leta apna kaam ...

Naina : maine tumhara kaam kiya tumhe accha nhii lagta kya.. sorry maine tumse bina puche tumhare cheezon ko touch kiya next time nhi karungi....

Aryan : are are shant " Cupping her face " maine to bas aise hi bol diya academy me mai khud hi karta hu na to yaha par tumne kar diya..u are my wife aur tumhara pura right hai meri cheezon pe ook ....

"She is about to say something when both of them hear someone shouting from below.both look each other....."

Naina : ye awaaz subh subh kon kis par chilla raha hai....

Aryan : neeche chal kar dekhte hai ..ab kon sa kand ho gya....chlo ..." She nodded "