1. New beginnings.

As soon as I left the airport and stepped outside, the cool air hit me and I knew it at that point that I will have a new life

I was done with my life in US. I was done with people giving me pity parties and their fake sympathies.

My eyes looked here and there, searching for a particular pink-haired pixie cut woman, and in no time I found her.

A huge smile came across my lips and she ran towards me and so did I. We met halfway and we both crushed each other in our hugs and started to laugh.

"I missed you so much Wi"

"I missed you too Ray "

She moved away from the hug and she held me at an arms distance.

"Let me look at you properly". And her eye started to water.

"Ray! No! I dont wanna cry looking at you"

"How can I not? Im seeing you after 5 years!"

And I hugged her again and I took in her perfume, which has never changed. That comfort has never changed.

"I am so excited to show you my house!"

And with that she dragged me to her car and we started our journey to her house.

Raylene and I have been best friends since we were in first grade. We grew up together. We know everything about each other. we have done everything together. But 5 years ago, she left the US and shifted to Iceland for her graduation and now she is working.

After my whole incident, she booked my flight and convinced my parents to send me here. And she was successful. And now, here  I am, ready to start a new life.

"How long is he in?" she asked as she drove the car.

"I guess lifetime"

"Not enough, I hope he dies "and I looked at her with a look.

"What? He deserves to die Wi"

"He does tho" I agreed with her.

And then she gave me a look.

"Im so glad you are here. Now I have you with me and now Im complete" and she held my hand.

"Im so glad that you called me here. As soon as I boarded the flight, I felt so good leaving the land"

"Trust me. This place, is worth is"

---------------------------

"I am never shifting ever again" I said as I plopped down the bed.

"Oh I wont even let you leave now"

I sat up, "I can leave when you are sleeping, how will you know when you live a floor above me? And as it is you sleep as if you are a bear who is into hibernation "

She gave me a sly smile and she sat next to me, "My beautiful Winnie, my fiancé owns the biggest security firm in Reykjavík, so don't even think. I will fucking put motion detectors if you try to leave"

"And then what?" I challenged. Big mistake.

She jumped over me and sat on me as I screamed and laughed.

"Dumb bitch, Ill do this and crush your skinny ass body"

"Stop being a bully and get the fuck up from me"

"Not before you say you wont leave me"

"Ok Ok Ok, I wont leave you! I promise"

And she got up laughing.

"You are too easy to deal with" and I gave her a dirty look.

"Come, lets go for dinner, and some grocery shopping for your house"

"I cant get up. Im dead because your fat ass was on me"

"You better get your breath back because Im going to jump on you again"

And she tried to get a hold of me but I got up and started to run, and she chased me around.

Its not even been 24 hours since I have completely shifted in my new house and it was filled with laughter. And I love it.

----------------------------------------------------

- VOTE-

-COMMENT-

-STAY SEXY-