9. Beauty . *

[Warning : NSFW photos]

I felt soft fingertips trace my skin, my back was against a very warm figure

It was after a long time I felt a sense of peace waking up. Im sure we slept quite late yesterday, but I still feel good.

I gathered my hair, lifted my head and tucked them on my shoulders. His hand sneaked from my back to my waist and pulled me to him.

"Good morning" I said as I shifted a bit to feel him more. He took a whiff of my hair and allowed me to snuggle in.

"Morgunn" he said in his morning voice and my eyes widened. It was so deep that I could feel in my core. [Morning]

I dont know for how long we had been like this, but I loved every bit of it. I didnt even have any guilt.

I always had a bit of guilt in my heart whenever I would have sex with anyone. I guess it comes in from my family. My mother would always tell me to save myself for my husband. It was something that had been instilled in me since I was a kid.

But after my rape, my mother helped me in again being sexually active as she would encourage me to meet men and would educate me to have safe sex. She would tell me that my rape doesnt mean end of my life, and being a human, I would have physical needs.

She, along with the help of a therapist, first helped me to heal myself and then showed me the path towards my sexual liberty and strength. My mother even made me buy sex toys so that I dont miss out on any fun.

"What are you thinking?" he asked and I turned my head to look at him.

"My mother"

"Ahh" he said with a smile.

He started to trace small circles on my waist.

"Do you know that you have a really beautiful body?"

And my eyebrows creased.

"Im too skinny"

"So?"

And then I started to think.

"Your definition of beauty seems as if its not aligned with your thoughts Fugl" and I turned around to see his face. He kept his hand on my cheek.

"Yes"

"What do you define as beauty?"

"Isn't it too early for a philosophical question?"

And he gave me a look in which he was dead serious.

I turned to my back and looked at the ceiling, while his hand was still on waist, close to my hip.

I closed my eyes.

"Someone who has a clear face, someone who has a curvy body with thin waist, thighs that are thick yet when you sit they seem thin, someone with silky long hair." And I went silent, thinking about what all could be added.

"Who told you that this is beauty?"

And I went silent.

He removed the blanket from us and I gasped. He climbed on me and made me wrap my legs around me. He shamelessly kept his semi rock dick on my pussy and I gasped as he leaned on me.

As he leaned on me, his dick put pleasure on my lips. His fingers separated my lips apart and now his dick was sandwiched and my clit throbbed.

As I grabbed him out of reflex, he grabbed both of my hands and put them over my head.

"Your definition of beauty doesnt even match with any our goddess my love." And he applied more pressure to my pussy and I gasped.

"You, are the most beautiful women I have come across and no one can change my mind on this" and with that his lips captured mine.

This kiss seemed angry and possessive.

He moved away and bit my lip.

"I will show it to you that your concept of beauty towards yourself is corrupted and delusional"

And I just looked in his eyes.

At this point, my brain couldnt think.

There were to many emotions and feelings.

He looked at my neck and then at my face. And I felt him calm down.

He let go of my hands and sat up. He removed his dick and replaced it with his hand and he started to massage my pussy softly.

"Ill make lunch for you "and I bit my lip.

"On that note, first let me have some protein for energy" and he winked at me as he shifted back and his mouth latched to my pussy.

————————————

-VOTE-

-COMMENT-

-STAY SEXY-