12. 112.

TW – Person entering the storyline from her past and is someone associated with the rape.

"So what are we now?" I asked as I looked up

We are now on my bed. Naked. And I am resting on his chest.

His one hand is softly caressing my hair and the other is caressing my leg.

"A relationship of love" and I smiled at him. He gave me his beautiful smile and kissed my forehead.

Suddenly the room was filled with his ringtone. And I panicked a bit and I tried to get up.

He held me down, "It's just a phone call. It can wait for another minute"

"But what if its important?" I questioned.

"It can wait"

I again laid on his chest. He stretched his big arm and silenced the phone that was resting on my bedside table.

And seeing him do this simple gesture made me shy and feel giddy from inside.

I have always wanted a man who has a pretty good built. A very weird ideology that I put in, but since I am skinny, I kinda want someone who would compensate with my weight. And height was never really a criteria for me.

But being with him seemed too good to be true. He is everything that I have ever wanted. That I have ever craved. And then I dont even feel an ounce of guilt when I have sex with him, or even sleep with him.

"What is going on in that mind of yours?"

"Im just clearing my mind" and he understood as he didn't ask anything ahead.

At this point, my brain started to work. From clearing I connected to sale clearing, and that reminded me I needed some clothes. From clothes I remembered that I had to do my laundry. From laundry I remembered that I had to ordered yeast for the bakery.

And I groaned as I hid my head in his chest, he chuckled a bit and I felt his chest vibrate.

"What is it love?"

"I have to buy yeast "

"And how did you remember that right now?" and I turned red. I would keep on connecting the most irreverent thoughts and then come to a conclusion.

My parents would often make fun of me as I would make funny connections and get thing in conversations that are not even connected in any way.

And then the bell rang.

And now he groaned a bit.

"Who would be coming over at 7am?"

"That can be Ray" I said as I shifted my body and my legs were on the either side of his waist and I tugged the blanket to keep my body hidden.

He raised an eyebrow, but he didnt say anything. I got off him. and since I hogged on the blanket, he didnt have anything to cover him. so he was naked when I got off the bed, but this shameless man wasnt bothered at all.

His dick was semi hard and his eyes didnt leave me face. His body was a work of art. And he knew it well that my eyes were lingering on his body and wishing all the bad things.

And the bell rung again. I ran to the bathroom and wore a plain tee and shorts. When I got out he was wearing his boxers. And I am so grateful, cause I would have begged him for a quicky.

I ran to the door and when I opened it up, my eyes widened and I froze.

He looked at me and gave me a smirk.

"Oh Winnie. I guess I finally found you love"

"Don't call me that" and with the little consciousness I had in my mind, I tried to close the door quickly but he beat me to it.

And I tried to fight with him but he won and pushed the door hard and I fell down.

He stepped in quickly and I tried to crawl back while I maintain eye contact with him.

He took big strides towards me and I knew he was pissed off. I knew he wanted to do me harm and this time I was ready to fight. I didnt know how, but I knew I will not give in to whatever he does without any fight.

"I see your eyes hold disrespect. Let me set that straight first" and before he could even step any further. He was punched and held up again the wall and I let out a deep breath.

"You did a big mistake by coming here Charlie "Valtyr said. His tone was something that was filled with poison.

And Charlie laughed.

"Call 112 right now before I kill him with my bare hands" and I gasped.

"Just like you killed David?"

There was a moment of silence and I was digesting what was happening. And then I nodded and I ran to the room before Valtyr would actually kill him because he could.

I called up 112 and I told them my address first and then the situation .

--------------------------------

A lot of thing were running in my mind. They made my heart go heavy. The fact that Charlie was here didnt affect me much. But the line, 'Just like you killed David' made me think about a lot.

The police thankfully came on time and I tried to keep Valtyr from killing him. He did beat Charlie to pulp since his nose and mouth was dripping of blood.

But at least he is not dead, it is kind of better since Valtyr had the deadliest look on his face and I didnt know what would happen next.

And Charlie would keep on provoking him by talking shit about me.

Ray sat beside me while Dwyane and Valtyr were talking to the officers and paramedics.

They didnt even ask me any questions. Just the paramedics came, gave me a full check up even though I denied. But they still did just to be safe.

They left and then there was silence.

I heard the door closing and a pair of footsteps walking towards where I sat.

Ray held my hand and I looked at the floor. Just staring at one spot gave me sense of comfort and I didnt want to look somewhere else.

"Winnie" he said. and like a switch, I looked up, in his eyes.

I got up and my hands turned into fists on my side.

"How did you know my rapists brother? And what did he mean when his said, would you kill me like him?"

---------------------------

- VOTE -

- COMMENT -

- STAY SEXY -