Chapter 1- Everything fades into light

The egg starts to hatch... it breaks slowly revealing a tiny little Eevee. So soft, fluffy, and innocent. But unfortunately, this life wasn't gonna be so kind to this little vee.

Eevee: It would slowly look around. "Evoi?" The little Eevee questioned it's surroundings.

There was a hole, and a blossom tree in the middle of the cave. with a waterfall in the corner of the small cave. Making a small lake for him to drink out of. and of course there were three berry bushes.

Eevee: It walked around the tree and looked at the berry bushes in curiosity. It then looked at the hole in the roof and it immediately wanted out. But unfortunately our little vee couldn't escape. It screamed "EVO!" In excitement.

The little Eevee tried to jump to the hole, but couldn't even get a quarter way there.

Eevee: "EEVEE!" It screamed in frustration. It tried climbing the tree. But each time it got to the first branch, it fell off.

Eevee: The Eevee landed to the ground with a thud. "EVO!" It continued to climb the tree and get out of the cave for hours. But each attempt it failed miserably.

---

Outside of the cave, police and adventures are at the murder scene along with Nora "crying" and shedding her alligator tears so she wouldn't look suspicious of leaving Gyro behind. Now she had to think of an alibi.

Nora: She screamed. "all the sudden I just found him dead at my door, and I heard screaming. I was too scared and I didn't want to get my daughter involved!"

Police #1: "Alright mam I'm gonna have to trust you on this since there were no camera's or witnesses nearby." The police officer was writing on a notepad.

Adventurer #1: "Real shame he died, he was a great addition to the guild." The adventurer sounded disappointed.

Nora: "I just don't know what to do anymore. I don't think I can keep going." She made a fake depressed tone.

Another cop would come to the scene and wrap there arm around Nora.

Nora: She looked at the cop. "Oh, I don't really. Um..." She was stuttering alot.

Police #2: "Woah woah woah, I understand you're hurting right now. But maybe you could come to my place later?"

Nora: "Well... I guess so." She made a small snicker.

Police #2: "Alright I'll see you later... Flareon.~"

After hours have past, the body was put in a body bag. And the cop followed Nora to her house. And... I you could guess what happened next..

---

Back in the cave we have our little eevee protagonist trying to break away at the stones. But is unfortunately too weak to do so.

Eevee: It started to give up for now and started eating the berries from the bush. "Eev. Evoi."

Talking could be heard from outside of the cave.

Eevee: "Evo vee?" It looked up to the giant hole.

A small flyer would drop down into the hole. dropping on top of the eevee head.

Eevee: It took the flyer of it's head by shaking it and looked at the flyer. "Evoi?"

The flyer shown a typewriter that was name "The Telex Writer" at the price of 69 poke.

Eevee: It looked at the flyer laying on top of it going into a small comfy loaf. "Eevee..."

Of course our protagonist decided to sleep for the night, right underneath the blossom tree.

---

Outside of the cave, there would be a Vaporeon wearing a gold adventurer badge with a teal scarf.

Carp: "Oh boy. it sure is a rough day today huh?" Unfortunately Carp was talking to they're selves. As the poor vappy didn't have any friends.

Outlaw #1: Unfortunately for this outlaw. They didn't think to look both ways to cross the street to make sure no adventurers were there.

Carp: Carp noticed the outlaw and turned his body into a semi-solid like state.

Outlaw #1: He noticed Carp as well. "Ah shit. He's on my ass!" The outlaw started running for dear life.

Carp: Carp stretched his paw activating armament haki.. And managed to knock the outlaw down. "Ha. Gotcha!" He grabbed the outlaw by the tail.

Outlaw #1: "Let me go you fish bastard!" They started using swift on Carp.

Carp: "Yea no shot criminal scum." Carp retracted his stretchy arm and hit the outlaw face first into the sidewalk.

Outlaw #1: They were now unconscious with a busted face.

Carp: "Alright, let's get this over with." He used his badge to call the police. And then he started to walk away.

After a couple minutes, Sunny Town Police Department came and picked up the outlaw. They would lock him up for... Whatever wrong they did.

---

For a couple hours our little protagonist vee still tried to escape this- Well... Peaceful cave. And in doing so it laid on the Telex Machine flyer. Still not being able to see whatever the outside world was at the current moment in time. Or, atleast who knows how long.

Eevee: It continues to lay there eating on some Azul berries. Sitting there hopelessly waiting for somebody to free it.

The petals of the blossom tree land on the eevee. So soft. So elegant. So vibrant in color. But sadly fate wasn't gonna be so polite to our main protagonist... All we have to do is wait. And see what fate will unfold for our smol little protagonist.