Chapter 2- Hope slowly falls...

Outside of the cave morning would rise. Also couples would have dates. The streets would be getting cleaned. The children would be laughing and playing, being innocent without letting anything ruin it. And of course our protagonist us still stuck in that damn cave for months...

Nora: She was kissing and making out with the police officer on a little bench.

Nathaniel (officer): He was was also kissing and making out with Nora.

Nora: "Oh my Nathaniel, you definitely grown bigger from last time~."

Nathaniel: "Yea anything for you baby girl. Ever since we got rid of that guy, we've been living the high life!"

Nora: "Yes I know honey bun. But how about we don't think about that Gyro.. And have some time to our selves~?"

Nathaniel: "Oh yeah. Anything for you~."

Nora: She picked him up and walked him to her house.

While they were doing that... ((Juicy: those fuckin' freaks.)) Let's cut back to our protagonist shall we.

---

Back inside of the cave. The sunshine went into the hole hitting the blossom tree, making it glisten in the sunlight.

Eevee: "Tel-..." Our little protagonist is trying to say his first words. "Tel-.. ex." He almost said that again.

Eevee: "Telex!" He stood up on his hind legs with excitement. "Telex Telex Telex Telex!" He jumped around in excitement accidentally bumping his head.

There would be a little bit of blood on where he hit his head. And then he would eventually starts to cry. But unfortunately, no one would hear him cry. As he was all alone... Trapped in this lovely cave.

Eevee: He would cry his eyes out.But then after a couple minutes, and he tried to get some rest.

---

Terra town, the people hear were also nice-. crazy some of them-. But mostly nice.

Olivia: "Atleast my mom is happy now with her new boyfriend. It's been really difficult for her being without Gyro... I wonder what happened to the egg." She would continue to walk while pondering about what happened to Gyro and of course the egg.

A couple of the civilians would gather around the adventurers giving autographs to them. Some of the female civilians would scream at one of the more handsome adventurers. And some of the guys would be simping on one of the more pretty adventurers.

---

We to a cave entrance that is blocked by a blue and green gate. And it would slowly open, revealing Waterfall City.

We would see the people look up at the ceiling watching the water slowly pour into a fountain with a whole bunch of people adoring the sight, not wanting to look away. And there would be Guild Waterfall and of course gift shops and marketplaces everywhere it was all around a beautiful city. Mostly known for their hotsprings.

---

Now we look down at a giant place called Sunset City. There would be giant skyscrapers and buildings running miles down, people were roaming the streets while their kids played in the park having fun. Without anyone stopping as they were apparently 'rich kids.' Some of the other kids were bullying the other kids. Making them feel left alone and sad.

---

There would be a small town called River town. There would be a giant river splitting both halves of the town causing some children to drown... But besides that it's a very peaceful town, just a little bigger than Sunny town.