Chapter 4- The one who vows revenge

---2 years later---

It's been two years since Telex met that flareon.

Telex: He sat under the blossom tree eating a berry. "I'm gonna try to stay out and make some friends more often!"

It seems like he's excited for a new day.

---

We start off with Nora who was sitting in V.I.P section of a bar, thinking that she got away with Gyro's death.

Nora: "I can't believe the idiot actually died. And I thought he actually had potential." She took a sip of her beer disappointed that she couldn't milk him for anymore money. "Well it's a shame that I have to sit with this. ughh... cop. But he's not all that bad. I mean he has a... 'decent' amount of potential. So I guess in the meantime, I'll just just sit here and wait for someone better of course." She took another sip of her beer. "Jeez I wish one of these men would just pamper me already, it's what I deserve. but obviously I don't get what I deserve anymore, do I?" She took another aggravated sip of  beer.

One of the waiters came take her glass then refilled it giving it back to her.

Nora: She said "Thank you." With a sweet smile.

The waiter walked away while scoffing.

Nora: She took a sip of her beer and rolled her eyes as the waiter walked away. "Well jeez, I guess people nowadays don't have any self-respect."

---

We cut out of the bar to see a small little eevee punted by another one. It was nothing but a downright beat down. The poor kid didn't deserve it.

Telex: He held his arms over his head while the kid was beating him senseless.

Eevee: "Oh shut up you stupid feral. Who do you think you are approaching the next hero of the adventurers guild!" He threw another punch.

Telex: "Heros aren't supposed to hurt other people, I heard it in a comic book!" He kept holding his arms up knowing that he was weaker than this other eevee that goes by the name Jolt...

Jolt: "That's not true idiot. They are only meant to fight outlaws. Stupid feral pokemon!" He stopped beating him. "Did you learn your lesson you stupid feral?"

Telex: "You're nothing but a bully!" He got up and started limping away.

Jolt: "What did you say to me you feral?!" He kicked him in the leg.

Telex: He fell on the ground. "Leave me alone! You big bully! He got up and kept limping away.

Jolt: "Yea that's right you better run. You stupid loser." He confidently walked back to his mom's house.

---

After a couple minutes Telex sat under the blossom tree rubbing his wounds and bruises.

Telex: "That guy will never be a hero. He's nothing but a big bully!" He ate a Oran berry to heal 50 HP but it did not help with the wounds and bruises.

Telex was obviously mad that he couldn't defend himself, so now he wants to get stronger, but doesn't know how to. So now he must learn from someone else or just teach himself.

Telex: "I wanna be a hero too! But how do I be one?" He pondered to himself wondering how he could achieve this dream of his.

---

Telex thought for so long now it was becoming night time.

And now we cut back to Nora's house were she just walked in.

Nora: "Nathaniel I'm home!~l" She opened the door and wore her fake charming smile.

There would be the sound of bed creaks coming from her room...

Nora: "..." She had a grin on, which meant she knew what it was... She giggled a bit while listening.

There would be not so... Family friendly sounds coming from that room... But I think you get the bigger picture.

Nora: "Well I guess he's no longer useful to me." She said as she walked to the kitchen. She grabbed some Rattata poison. Then she started making microwaved noodles. "This will definitely get him for sure." She opened the poison and completely dumped the whole thing in there.

Talk about a "toxic" relationship. Anyways, She microwaved the Rattata poisoned noodles.

Nora: "Know his greedy ass I know he'll take it." She left the noodles and decided to walk out of the house.

--- One hour later ---

After Nathaniel got done having "fun" He went to the kitchen and opened the microwave taking out the noodles.

Nathaniel: "Oh sweet! she cooked me some noodles!" He started eating his noodles not knowing it was a trap.

Nadia: She came limping out of the room. "Wow sweetheart that was quite the ride."

Nathaniel: "Yea I know though. See ya later Nadia."

Nadia: She started limping out of the house.