i; move

Finding herself in such a predicament is astonishing to say the least

Finding herself in such a predicament is astonishing to say the least. It was supposed to be a very relaxing vacation away from natalias stressful work-life.

But what do you know, it wasn't supposed to be. First of all she woke up with cuffs around her wrists and a person next to her, they were unconscious and she hoped it would stay like that until she was out.

She couldn't see what they looked like as they were stuffed into a brown bag, rope tied around them multiple times.

She couldn't decipher if they were like those crazed villagers too or just another lonely soul stuck here, but she wasn't keen on sticking around to find out.

Natalias head hurt and all she wanted was to get out. But that was nearly impossible with her hands cuffed and without any weapons.

She remembered that the people in the village were starting to act strange mostly keeping to themselves but at some point they were hostile, attacking left and right.

She couldn't come up with an explanation to what happened but that turned out to be futile, when she was hit on the back of her head and she lost conciseness.

And now she was stuck in some room with nothing and her vacation still being a week long, no one to file a missing report until then. What a shit vacation.

No, no time to sulk in misery, it was only a matter of time until who knows comes back to have a fine meal. And natalia had to make sure it wasn't going to be her.

She still had someone at home waiting for her.

So she started to move, getting into questionable positions just to shift her weight until she could sand up.

Would she leave the guy alone in this hell hole? She actually wished her answer was different, but with the uprise in aggression from upstairs, the screaming and yelling she had to move and hide. So she saw her opportunity in a closet nearby.

Hurrying inside, she crouched into a corner. Praying she won't be found or she might have already been dead.

She trusted her gut this time, now sharply listening to everything going.

Shuffling could be heard, a thump down to this floor level. Whoever just came down, woke up the guy in the bag, as he thrashed around, probably fearing his life at this point.

Natalia heard a lot of mumbling until there was a quite ripping sound.

"Ah that hurts, you know?"
One guy spoke with a hispanic accent, presumably the one in the brown sack.