iii; stop it

"I am Leon Kennedy, an american agent

"I am Leon Kennedy, an american agent. I'm here on a mission. I can bring you to safety, but only if you are willing to cooperate."

"Okay, so move it." natalia said sternly, looking at him, while also mentioning for him to move.

"That easy? Well then let's just go, stay close and be quiet." He mumbled the first part, but still got to moving after seeing her still stern look.

-

Holding back the urge to jump the man in front of her, natalia kept mostly to herself.
She didn't know any better about the situation she is in and also about blondie in front of her.

Looking at him from behind, he didn't seem too suspicious, he did what she did too. Looking around sharply, walking slowly around corners. He told her the truth in their short conversation.

He almost seemed the most normal in this situation and his carefulness seemed memorised. They didn't strike up a conversation, there was no need to.

They both knew next to nothing about each other and that was good. They were both in their own thoughts. Trying to make sense of the situation. But not coming to any conclusions.

But that was okay, for now at least. The unwilling duo made its way towards the readied boat.

"You know what, i think I'll just stay here." Natalia broke the silence with her french accent. Leon quickly shook his head, he wasn't about to let her go anywhere with crazed village folk everywhere.

As far as he knows she was a civilian, thrown into this situation without any experience, letting her go would be her assured death.

"Scratch that thought, you are coming with me." So he toke her hand, dragging her towards the boat. Her hand jerked back a bit at the sudden contact, but went along with it either way, still looking quite honestly pissed.

She wasn't fond of the mister in front of her. And he wasn't that much of her too. But still they tolerated each other enough to cooperate.

The sun had almost completely fallen. Twilight harboring over the sky. The lake beginning to look deeper and deeper.

So settings out on the sea, natalia leaned back waiting for their next stop. Which wonderingly was the middle of the lake.

A deep rumbling was heard from underneath and bubbles rose from underneath them.

Suddenly a giant sea monster jumped through the surface of the water, ready to tear the almost magically running boat to shreds. Natalia has not have been aware of such a monster being inside the lake, but glancing at the agent in front of her, he seemed to know about its existence.

It pissed her off even more, she hated not knowing what would come next.

When she saw the man in front preparing to start his attack, she reached for one of the many coincidentally placed harpoons next to her. She handed them to leon, feeling the need to at least do something.