301.What Do You Have In Mind?

Chanyeol was handsome and had been keeping fit. He was slender, polite, and charming. He fit the image of prince charming.

Seeing Chanyeol's attitude, Joy was shocked. She subconsciously raised her hand to rub her chin and said in a hoarse voice, "What... What do you want?"

"Nothing." Chanyeol smiled. "Miss Park is right. I do have a favor to ask from the Park family. But Miss Park doesn't want to marry me. I have no choice. I can't really take the risk to commit crimes. I can only think of a way to please Miss Park. I hope Miss Park can help me put in a good word in front of your father." Chanyeol shrugged and said with a smile, "It's okay if Miss Park doesn't agree to my proposal. Maybe you don't like Jungkook that much, or maybe Miss Park doesn't like me and doesn't want to cooperate with me."

"You... What can you do?" Park You was skeptical. She couldn't forget Chanyeol's crazy look, but the temptation of getting Jungkook was too great, so great that she was willing to throw away everything to believe that Chanyeol could do it. She pursed her lips and pressed on, "Tell me, what can I do to win back Jungkook? As long as your method is effective, I will definitely convince Daddy to cooperate with you."

Joy knew that Chanyeol had a proposal that he hoped her daddy could invest in during this period of time, but her Daddy had been hesitating and felt that the risk was too great. Joy ignored her father's anger because of the incident today. For the sake of the desire in her heart, she couldn't help but say again, "Hurry up and say it!" Her expression was filled with urgency.

Chanyeol smirked mockingly. This woman was really pitifully stupid. He lowered his eyes to cover the contempt in his eyes. He smiled and lowered his voice, "Actually, this matter is very simple. It depends on how far Miss Park can go for Jungkook."

"As long as I can get him, I'm willing to risk my life!" Joy said without hesitation. "I don't want to lose him again!" Previously, she had been locked up at home by her father. She had not been able to appear in time to comfort Jungkook and accompany him when he was injured. This was her greatest regret. If not for this, she would be the one married to Jungkook now. It was all Lalisa's fault. She was the one who stole everything! She was the one who knew Jungkook first. She had liked Jungkook for thirteen years. Why should Lisa snatch him away? She was unwilling to accept it!

"If that's the case, I have an idea." Chanyeol smiled slightly and whispered a few words into Joy's ear. Joy's expression changed from anticipation to shock, and finally to nervousness. She unconsciously clenched her fingers, and her red and swollen eyes were filled with unease. "Is this really okay?"

"If Miss Park is afraid, then forget it." Chanyeol shrugged nonchalantly, he said casually, "After all, I'm only making a suggestion. Men understand men the best. Miss Park is beautiful and comes from a noble background. You have sincere feelings for Jungkook. No man can resist such strong love, not to mention the pressure of public opinion..." He smiled and added, "Of course, there is a certain risk involved. If Miss Park doesn't dare, then just pretend I didn't say anything. Perhaps one day, Miss Park's sincerity will really be able to move Jungkook?"

No, Joy knew this very well. This time, after returning to the country, she had already understood how cold and detached Jungkook, whom she had deeply loved for many years, was. When he had decided on Lisa, his gaze fell on Lisa alone, and no one could take a single bit of his attention away from her. No matter how unwilling she was to admit it, Joy had no choice but to admit that perhaps in Jungkook's eyes, it was a waste to even give her a single glance. Perhaps, only by giving Jungkook a heavy blow would he be able to see her and understand how much she loved him.

...

Joy's eyes lit up bit by bit. She seemed a little crazy and a little infatuated. She seemed to have fallen into some sort of fantasy. "No, I can't wait any longer. I can do it. For Jungkook, I'm not afraid of anything." After saying that, she stared straight at Chanyeol. With a determined expression, she said, "I agree to your plan."

The corners of Chanyeol's mouth curled slightly, and a trace of mockery flashed in his bespectacled eyes. See? This was a woman who was in love. She was very gullible.