343.Should Not Touch

Thinking of this, Lim Guo said delightfully, "I am now looking forward to our Hanbin getting mature and supporting the Lim Corporation."

Meanwhile, Jungkook's face turned gloomy once they were away from Hanbin. He was displeased. Lisa was amused and elbowed him, "Alright. Cheer up. Didn't I ignore him?"

"He still wants to talk to you alone? In his dreams!" Jungkook's said coldly, "I think he wants to lose his tongue on his wedding day." His body faintly carried a murderous aura. That was not the first time Lisa had sensed such a cold aura from Jungkook's body. Jungkook was a cold assassin who had killed thousands of lives.

"Mr. Jeon, this is a society ruled by law," Lisa quipped, and she seemed to have seen through her husband's thoughts, "besides, do you think I'm like Hanbin?"

"What's alike between her and Hanbin?" Jungkook frowned as he thought.

"I'm not a maniac like him!" Lisa pursed her lips. Her gaze turned cold as she said, "Have you forgotten what he wanted to do to me in the Shen family's house?" Hanbin cooperated with Shen Yong. They wanted to take disgraceful videos and photos of her asleep. Lisa had never had the time to deal with Hanbin. Yet Hanbin felt she had let go of that matter. He was naïve to think so.

"I've said that you don't have to do anything to Hanbin. I want to teach him a lesson myself," Lisa lifted her hand and took a glass of red wine from the waiter's tray. she said, "I have to make him understand that he shouldn't have thought he could do anything he wants to me."

Lisa's disgust and disdain were obvious. Jungkook's anger subsided. He held Lisa's hand and kissed it. "Although you say you don't want my help, don't hesitate to let me know if you need me. I'll always be there for you."

"Lalisa!" At this moment, a voice mixed with disgust suddenly sounded, "why are you here?" The person who spoke was dressed in a pink cheongsam, revealing her perfect figure. Her long brown hair was tied up on the top of her head, and her makeup was classic, making her temperament more gentle and beautiful.

Lisa knew this woman, Hanbin's younger sister, Lim Seyoung. Seyoung was famous for liking her brother a lot and was very possessive of Hanbin. She had once treated Lisa as an enemy and was hostile toward Lisa. At this moment, her eyes stared at Lisa, filled with disdain and hatred.

"Why am I here? You have to ask your family. After all, your family sent me the invitation," Lisa smiled. Yet her gaze was cold, "Miss Lim, as a member of the Lim family, you don't even know what kind of distinguished guests your family invited?"

Lisa had met Seyoung a few times before, and every time Seyoung spoke to her arrogantly. She looked down on Lisa, who was born in the slums. To her, only the gentle Su Ling was worthy of her brother, Hanbin.

"What nonsense are you talking about? What right do you have to criticize my family?" Seyoung looked at Lisa angrily, "I'm warning you. You'd better behave yourself today. Today is my brother's and Nancy's engagement ceremony. If you dare to cause trouble, don't blame me for teaching you a lesson!"

"What are you going to do?" Lisa found it funny. She crossed her arms and looked at Seyoung, "Miss Lim, I was invited here by the Lim family. You'd better watch your attitude. Otherwise, others might say the children of the Lim family aren't brought up well."

"You..." Seyoung was frustrated and at a loss for words, "don't think that I don't know why you're here. Mr. Jeon is also here today. Lisa, don't force me to say things that would embarrass you! You're not good enough for my brother. Stop dreaming about marrying him. My brother is not someone you can dream of marrying!"

"I dream o marrying Hanbin?" Lisa scoffed. She took out her phone and waved it at Seyoung, "do you want to see how your good brother keeps sending me messages like he's a simp?"

Sometimes, Lisa could not understand what Hanbin was thinking. He was so touched by himself that he would send her some affectionate messages every few days. After sending the invitation to his engagement ceremony, he had messaged her more frequently. So, she blocked his phone number. However, he would still use another phone number to send her text messages. It was so annoying!