354.Mrs. Jeon, Have Some Self-respect

After dozens of punches, Lisa felt a little tired. She took the tissue next to her and slowly wiped her hands. She warned, "Sehun, don't overestimate yourself."

Lisa chuckled and threw the tissue into the trash can. She lowered her head and met Sehun's gaze. As if she was looking at trash, she said, "I will beat up again if you do this again!"

"Lalisa, just you wait!" Sehun's entire body was in pain. He struggled to stand up and roared, "I will never let you off!"

"Let me off?" Lisa smirked. She stepped forward and grabbed Sehun by his collar. She pressed him against the wall and warned, "Keep this to yourself. If you dare to provoke me again, I'll never let you off!"

Who did Sehun think he was? He was no longer the high and mighty future heir of the Kim Corporation. He couldn't even get the right to inherit the Kim Corporation right now. He was just the second young master of the Kim family.

"When you are no longer just the second young master, come back and talk to me." Lisa's eyes were filled with pity. She patted Sehun's cheek mockingly. "Don't you think it's embarrassing? You're so funny."

"What are you doing?" At this moment, a sharp cry came from the door. Krystal looked at them in disbelief. Her eyes were burning with anger. "Sehun, explain to me!" From her point of view, Lisa was pressing Sehun against the wall. The two of them looked at each other affectionately. Lisa's jade-like palm was on Sehun's face. It was as if they were having an affair. Krystal lost her rationality. She strode forward in her high heels and pulled Lisa away. She said angrily, "Mrs. Jeon, can you explain what you're doing here with my boyfriend?"

Explain? What was there to explain? Lisa found it ridiculous. "There's nothing between me and Sehun..."

"Krystal, believe me. I only like you. How could I have anything to do with a married woman?" Before Lisa could finish her sentence, Sehun interrupted. There was a hint of malice in his eyes, he took a step forward and looked anxiously at Krystal. "Mrs. Jeon said she had something to say. However, she has been trying to approach me after I followed her here."

Sehun's eyes were filled with disgust as he said coldly, "Now that Krystal is here, I'll say it again. I only like Krystal. I don't have any feelings for you. Please have some self-respect, Mrs. Jeon."

"Me? Self-respect?" Lisa sneered with a mocking gaze. Would she ever like him? He had better reflect on himself.

Sehun became angry. He looked at Lisa coldly and said, "Mrs. Jeon, I know that you've always been eloquent. As a man, there are many things that I can't explain clearly." After saying that, he turned to look at Krystal. "Krystal, please believe me. I don't want to have anything to do with other women."

Krystal looked at Sehun. All this while, Sehun had been very cool to her. He had always maintained a polite and appropriate distance from her. Being an official couple, the most intimate contact they ever had was just holding hands. How could a gentleman like Sehun do something indecent with another woman? He was not a lecherous person.

Krystal was leaning towards Sehun instantly. She looked at Lisa and said angrily, "Mrs. Jeon, don't you think you've gone too far? Sehun is my boyfriend. I hope you don't pester him anymore. I don't care if you're born to be a flirt or if Sehun's charm is too strong, please stop." Her eyes were filled with disappointment. Initially, when she heard about Lisa from Jackson, she thought that Lisa was different from the other socialites. Now, it seemed that she was indeed different. The other socialites were thinking about marrying into rich families and shopping every day. However, Mrs. Jeon was already married into a rich family and still seduced other men. She was too shameless.

"Have I pestered KimSehun?" Lisa's eyes were cold. Her gaze landed on Sehun as she sneered, "Second Young Master Kim is lying through his teeth. Aren't you afraid that you will get karma?" She should have punched him in the face!

Lisa's eyes were cold. There were flames of anger burning in them, but she looked even more beautiful.