Caiyi with Huan-ge!

"A-Ying i know that you're urmm ehemm... But don't say that infront of grandmaster Lan. "Nie Huaisang whisper to Hua Wuxian which make the both Lan behind wondering.

"A-Sang.. A-Ying.. Talking behind other people's back is prohibited." Lan Xichen say as he chuckle towards the boys.

"But Er-gege just told me not to talk about resentful energy to grandmaster Lan again since he didn't like it. "Hua Wuxian say giving a big grins.

"Ouhh I'm sorry then. I misunderstood you earlier. "Lan Xichen say again as Jin Zixuan shock his head.

"I have always wonder about you A-Ying. First did the Nie raised you for free? "Jin Xixuan ask as Luo Qingyang smack his head.

"Fuqin want to raise him for free though because his parents save fuqin life but uncle Hua keep sending us money. "Nie Huaisang say as they nodding their head.

"I though Hua Gongzi is a woman since.. "

"I was born by a male. Don't ask me how but apparantly A-Niang manage to get pregnant to me.. And you say Die Die keep giving you money for raising me! "Hua Wuxian look betrayal for a while.

"Not your Die Die but maybe your Die Die surbonate? "Hua Wuxian silence for a while before pouting.

"It must be either Yu-Shushu or Xuan Shushu... Aish But it's been a long time since i meet them. "Hua Wuxian say as he smile towards Nie Huaisang.

"What a sad face how about all of us go to caiyi town to get relax while we solve the problem of the caiyi river hmm? "Lan Xichen say getting all of their attention.

"Ohh my a-niang lets go! "Hua Wuxian say excitedly pulling Nie Huaisang towards their room. Hua Wuxian pull his qianqun pouch out from his under pillow as he walk with Nie Huaisang at the entrance.

All of them meet at the entrance of cloud recesses with a group of discipline from Lan clan. Hua Wuxian skip happily down the stair before a sound from distance disturb them.

"Wait up! "Jiang Yanli say while smiling towards Jin Zixuan. "Young master Lan,may we come with you?" She ask sound politely as she keep looking at Jin Jixuan.

"Urmm. Yah sure. "Lan Xichen say as he look towards Jiang Wanyi who frowning beside Jiang Yanli.

"A-Xuan. "Jiang Yanli say as she walk slowly beside Jin Zixuan holding his hand. Nie Huaisang raise his thumb up while trying so hard to suppress his laughter.

Luo Qingyang who was pushed walk beside Hua Wuxian while giving her side eyes towards Jiang Yanli. Hua Wuxian fells tense as he look behind towards Lan Wangji.

"So... "

"So? "

"Well i always want to meet your parents you know. I hope they come back faster. I understand that sometimes you feels like they abandoning you but they are doing a good job on keeping you safe. They really love you as you can see. "Luo Qingyang say as she smile while ruffles Hua Wuxian hair.

"I know jiejie.. Your parents must be proud too! "Hua Wuxian say as he smile towards Luo Qingyang.

"Wangji are you okay? "Lan Xichen ask make Hua Wuxian to look towards them.

"Mn. "

"Zhan-ge are you mad? Your face look so red... "Hua Wuxian ask as he walk beside Nie Huaisang who walking alone infront of them. Lan Wangji look at Hua Wuxian before he look at Lan Xichen.

"Wangji.... You're... Drinking vinegar. "

"Ouhh did Zhan-ge like Jiejie? I'm sorry.. "Hua Wuxian say as he walk away with Nie Huaisang towards some woman who's selling loquat.

"Is he stupid or what! I'm sorry our didi can be a fools sometimes. "Luo Qingyang say toward Lan Wangji as she walk toward Jin Zixuan who let out a growl as Jiang Yanli keep holding his hand.

"They have congee! "Hua Wuxian say excitedly as he look at the seller while the man look at him trying to speak because the seller is actually come from ghost city. Hua Wuxian put his pointing fingers to his own mouth asking the seller to shut his mouth because he didn't want his identity to be busted.

The man smile awkwardly as he pull out a bowl to serve a bowl of congee to Hua Wuxian. "Here's young master. "The seller say winking as Lan Wangji give the poor old man a sharp glare.

"A-Ying. Tanghulu. "Lan Wangji say as Lan Xichen got dumbfounded because Lan Wangji didn't hold the tanghulu before.

Lan Xichen sight as he look around the town. He then laugh at the sigh of Jin Zixuan being dragged by Jiang Yanli who were followed by Jiang Wanyin while Nie Huaisang and Luo Qingyang were stopping by a cosmetic store.

"Ohh yes Zewu-Jun since you're here.. We have a report to make.. The water recently become unsafe for us since there's water ghoul inside. Can we ask for you cultivator to investigation this because lately there's some rumours that the gate of ghost city and human realm is opened? "One of the villager ask. Hua Wuxian look at the, river as the conversation take his attention.

"Water ghoul? You mean the water ghoul come from ghost city out of suddenly and make ruckus here? "Hua Wuxian ask feeling disturbed. He sure didn't know much because it's been a long time since last he stay in ghost city but he know well that the ghost there won't make ruckus like this.

"This place does have a strong resentful auras but none come from ghost city. The ghoul there probably come from the villagers itself. The only problem i sense here is i don't think it's from this village. "He say explaining making the people there to amazed by his explanation.

I lost my phone before gaiz... A day before my wedding day i lost my phone so my husband bought me a new one.. But it took long for me to remember my email and etc password. That's why I look like fully disappear from wattpad. Now I'll try to continue on updating maybe once a month because I'm busy irl.