Chapter 1: A normal day

Hi, my name is Min Y/n. I'm 18 years old. My parents were killed by some murders when I was 15 years old. One day before their death without me knowing They showed me to a couple At 1st sign my stepmom looks like she loves me like I'm her real daughter but my step-dad doesn't look like that he loves me like a daughter but like he is obsessed with me.....obsessed with my body. Anyway I forgot to tell you about my big brother he is Min Yoongi and he is 30 years old. Yoongi is a member of BTS and me also. Jeon Jungkook the youngest of the group in my boyfriend and also the biggest mafia king in the world. We have been in a relationship for 3 years. Jungkook and the other members are at South korea for some work, and I'm here alone with my step-dad because my step-mom is on a business trip. All day, I'm locked in my room 24/7, not letting my step-dad see me till I go to Korea.

MORNING

Y/n: ( I woke up in the morning to get ready for school and to do my morning routine)

Y/n: ( I came downstairs to eat breakfast, and the first thing I saw in front of my eyes was my step-dad looking at me with a dirty smirk)

Step-dad: Morning sweetheart (smirk). Come I will drop you off to school and I will pick you up also.

Y/n: N-no need to drop me or p-pick me up. God gave us legs so that we can walk. I will go by foot. (tf why did I shiver)

Y/n: ( I ate breakfast as fast as ai could and left for school)

TIME SKIP
School

Y/n: ( I arrived at school and I felt something heavy on my back And it was my friend Virginia I looked behind me to look at Vi And then I looked in front of me Anna and katerina)

Y/n: Bro, you 2 scared the shit out of me, and you little heavy shit get of my back or else you and my bullet in my gun will be best friends.

Vi: Calm down, calm down my daughter.

Y/n: You are not Jhope

Ann: What happened? Why are you angry ?

Kat: Yeah, how can you be angry that early in the morning ? (yawn)

Vi: You don't know her ? She always comes angry at school. Well ai think the mafia queen got the anger issues of her boyfriend (teasing)

A/n:( As you see Y/n is also a mafia like Jungkook.)

Y/n: I think you really want to be friends with my gun, don't you ?

Vi: Hehe Just kidding

Y/n: (eye roll)

Ann: Will you ever stop this drama?

Kat: Yeah, we are getting late for class

Y/n: Fine, let's see who is gonna die today.

Ann: calm down

Kat: Aish this drama will never stop

TIME SKIP
END OF CLASS
(my lazy ass skipping classe because I'm bored)

Prof: Ok class before you go I want to announce something. So tomorrow we are going to a surprise trip at South korea for 3 days.

All: Yeeeesssss

Y/n: Sir can I stay there for more days if you don't mind. Personal reasons.

Prof: Of course you can Ms Jeon.

Jess: What !?!? What are we going to do there ? Eat snakes? Or see gay people doing unholy stuff??

Kat: I think you should say bye to the world Jess.

Ann: someone hold her she will burn the school for sure

Vi: Oh shit. We are all dead for SURE.

Y/n: I think you are despert to see how HELL LOOKS LIKE.

Jess: You think I'm afraid of you huh?

Y/n: (sign) OK then see you at heaven oh......sorry at HELL. DIE BITCH. (gunshot) I warned you. Clean that mess

Man 1: Yes boss

Yeonjun: What happened here ?? Y/n

Vi: Jess pissed her of by saying shit about korea

Ann: We couldn't stop her. Sorry....

Kat: Remind me not to piss her of or I'm done.

Yeonjun: Y/n what did we told you about the gun?

Y/n: sorry Yeonjun that trash pissed me os so much and you know me....I'm sorry....Plus about the gun, Jungkook let me use it.

Yeonjun: Whatever. I will be at your house because Jungkook told me to have an eye on you and your step-dad.

TIME SKIP
Y/n's House

Step-dad: WHO THE HELL IS HE ?

Y/n: he is a friend of mine from school. He came here because we have a project together.

Step-dad: Whatever

A/n: ( Y/n and Yeonjun went to Y/n's room)

Yeonjun: Y/n pack your things and come downstairs we need to talk to your step-dad.

Y/n: No. Don't let me alone here.

Yeonjun: Just lock the door

Y/n: Fine.

TIME SKIP
Y/n:( I packed my things and went downstairs)

Step-dad: Where are you going huh?

Y/n: We have a trip at South korea.

Step-dad: you are not going

Y/n: What??? YOU WONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO. YOU MEAN THAT I CANT EVEN RELAX???? IM 18 OLD. IM NOT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Step-dad: (ceep clam) Well you can also relax at your home. We can do so many things together. Like father and daughter.

Y/n: NO. I'm not staying with you and I will go to Korea. I don't want to see your FACE AGAIN YOU PERVERT GOT IT???

Step-dad: Wha- (he got caught by Yeonjun)

Yeonjun: Let's go Y/n we will be late.

(Y/n left her step-dad there alone without looking or saying anything and went behind Yeonjun)

AT YEONJUN's HOUSE

(Y/n went to the guest room, changed her clothes and sat down at the floor looking pictures with Jungkook and the other members on her phone while crying. Yeonjun entered when he heard someone crying)

Yeonjun's POV:

( I was talking with namjoon on phone when aI heard someone crying. I went to the guest room and saw Y/n crying. I bent down to her level and hugged her tightly)

Yeonjun: Y/n.......calm down. I know how you feel.....it's done now...ok?

Y/n: I miss him All of them

Yeonjun: Don't cry you will see them in some hours

Y/n: Ok (sob)

TIME SKIP
MORNING

Y/n:( I woke up and did my morning routine as always)

Y/n: ( I came downstairs and saw....)

To be continued....