Chapter 7: Escape?

AFTER 2 WEEKS

Y/n:( I was trying to escape and then I remembered the method that Rm taught me for breaking windows)

Y/n:( I went towards the window and broke it but when I was about to Jump I heard the door unlocking reveling my step-dad shirtless coming towards me)

Mr.Jay: Don't dare to jump!

Y/n:(I showed him my middle finger cause this what he deserves and jumped of the window)

Mr.Jay: This girl..... GO CATCH HER NOW!

Y/n:(I runned for my fucking life. Then I saw my old Bugatti and luckily the car keys were inside. I started the car and drove of)

Mr.Jay: WHO LETTED THE KEYS INSIDE??

              AFTER 45 MINUTES

Y/n:(I reached at Jungkook's company crying and praying that he will be there. I left the car and came running towards the reception)

Olivia: What happened Ms. Jeon? Why are you crying? Everything ok?

Y/n: Is Jungkook here (sob)

Olivia: Yes he is at his office and-.......(I couldn't complete my sentence and I saw Ms. Jeon running towards Mr Jeon's office) He is angry very angry (sigh)

Y/n:( I came running towards Jungkook's office. Finally  I will see him again. I knocked the door 4-5 times)

Jk: WHO THE FUCK IS DISTURBING ME?? I TOLD OLIVIA TO NOT LET ANYONE DISTURB MY FUCKING WORK.

Y/n:( I got scared and a sob left from my mouth)

Y/n:( I slowly opened the door while crying. But when I was about to go Inside I heard)

Jk: WILL YOU EVER COME IN OR I NEED TO WAT FOR YOU FOR MY DAMN FUCKING LIFE?

Y/n:( I took a deep breath and went inside Jungkook's office with my head down not letting him see my crying face)

Jk: LOOK AT ME AND TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT.

Y/n: I slowly started moving my head  upwards and I was Hella scared. I went my head up and he was staring me deeply like he wanted to beat the shit put of me)

Y/n: J-jun-g-g-koo-k-k (sob)

Jk: Y/n?????

Y/n: Hmmm

Jk: Is this really you ???

Y/n:(nod) ( I was about to speak when felt two muscular arms around my waist hugging me tightly like is no tomorrow while caressing hair)

Jk:Shhh. It's OK sweetie...It's done now...I'm with you hmm..

Y/n:( he took me in a koala way towards his chair so I can sit on his lap) I m-missed you (sob)

Jk:( wiped yn's tears) this 2 weeks were been like 2 years without seeing you.

Y/n:(sob) Ouch! (He was caressing my back and he accidentally touched the scratches and wounds my step-dad gave me in my holl upper body)

Jk: Huh? Does this hoe hunted you?

Y/n: No ( then I saw the members entering)

Jin: Y/n?

Rm: How?

Suga: How did you escape ?

Hope: and how did you came here ?

Jm: How did you came without getting caught?

Jk: Yah stop with the question. The important think now is to treat Y/n's wounds........

To be continued........