Chapter 2: South Korea

Y/n:( I came downstairs and saw Yeonjun and Soobin cooking Breakfast.)

Y/n: ( I came and hugged Soobin)

Y/n: Morning Soobin-aaa~ Morning Yeonjun-aaa~ Whoa what is that smell.

Yeonjun: We made breakfast and when we will eat we're gonna go to your school.

Soobin: Come let's eat it will get cold.

Y/n: Okay.

TIME SKIP

A/n:( y/n, Yeonjun and Soobin ate breakfast and went to Y/ n's school)

Soobin: So Y/n how are you feeling?

Yeonjun: Yeah I didn't asked you yesterday. How are you feeling to see your boyfriend, brother and the other members.

Y/n: Well happy, exciting for escaping from my step-dad and a bit scared because because one day when I escaped from him he found me in 5 minutes. Like...... how did he found me in 5 minutes. Only Jungkook or the other members or even the TXT members could find me in 5 minutes.

Yeonjun: Well, yes you have a point here.

Soobin: Come we are here.

(You, Soobin and Yeonjun came out side of the car)

Soobin: We will be at the airport ok?

Y/n: Ok Soob-......tf ( I felt again something in my back but when I saw behind me I saw Vi, Ann and Kat)

Y/n: You litt- ( and yes. Now the 4 of us are on the ground)

Y/n: You little Pigs get of my back or else you are done.

( Your friends got of you and Yeonjun helped you get up)

Yeonjun: You ok?

Y/n: yes, I think..

Vi: Hehe....sorry. Btw how is my winter bear doing?

Y/n: I'm not answering that....

Vi: Fine....

TIME SKIP
Airplane ✈️

(You got on the airplane and you sat between Soobin and Yeonjun)

Y/n:( I was bored on the airplane so I decided to put my headphones on, putted my Playlist and I slept)

TIME SKIP
(author is lazy today 😅)

( Finally you landed on ground. Finally South Korea. Finally you gonna see your " family " and you kinda escaped your step-dad . At least now you are protected)

Yeonjun: So Y/n you go to the apartment till you go to Jk's mansion.

Y/n: Ok. See you later

Y/n: ( I went to the apartment and my roommate is Vi. I unpacked my things and decided to show Vi Hybe labes and how is our dance practices)

Y/n: Hey shorty. Are you done? We are getting late.

Vi: Yes I'm done and don't call me shorty again or I will beat your ass

Y/n: Yes, yes, whatever let's go now.

TIME SKIP
HYBE
Y/n: Let's go Inside.....

To be continued......

( I know this chapter is short but...I don't have Enough time to Wright....you know school 🥲 and exams 🥲)