Chapter 5: The offer

(This chapter will be short because I want to put the dirty things at chapter 6. I will do it like this because If someone is a soft stan could skip this chapter)

AFTER 5 DAYS
(Y/n has already moved at Jungkook's mansion and today you are going at Jungkook's company. You are his secretary and also the CEO when his is absent)

AT COMPANY

(You and Jungkook entered his office and started working)

Y/n: Sir we have meeting in 5 minutes.

Jk: Don't call me sir when we are alone babygirl.

Y/n: (blush) O-ok

Jk: Let's go we are getting late.

(Jk and you entered the meeting room to start your work)

Y/n:( I entered the meeting area and I saw my step-dad looking at me with a dirty smirk. But whyyy my outfit isn't revealing)

Y/n:( I sat beside Jungkook to be a bit safer)

Jk:( I saw Y/n's step-dad and noticed him looking at her with a dirty smirk. Then I noticed Y/n sitting beside me looking Hella scared so I decided to hold her hand to make her feel that I'm here for her)

Jk: So Mr Jay why did you come

Jay: I came for an offer

Jk: What offer?

Jay: I give you my company for the girl beside you

Jk: Never (my blood started boiling in anger)

Jay: Oh. I see Mr Jeon doesn't want a second company.

Jungkook: First, I don't need a second company, second the girl beside me is MINE and 3rd dare to lay a single dirty finger of yours on her and I will kill you with my own hands.

Jay: okay. You want the hard way you will have it. GUARDS (shout)

Jk: Don't dare (shout) ( I pointed the gun towards him but...)

Jay: you wan to see her due infront of you? (Pointed at y/n)

Y/n:( My step-dad's guards are holding me and one of the has a knife infront of my neck) Jungkook DO IT. (Shout)

Jk: No I don't want to lose you.......(I looked at y/n's teary eyes but whenI was about to look at Mr Jay he was gone ??. I looked at y/n's place and she is gone too?!?!)

Y/n: Yah let me go FROM YOUR DIRTY HANDS YOU PERVERT.

Jay: Calm down sweetie the good things are going to happen

Y/n's mind:(shit)

............