Origins Part 1

After a while, I finished unpacking, and now I'm waiting outside, with my surfboard, for Zak to come out of the house with his surfboard.

(Your surfboard)

He finally came out of the house, with his surfboard and camera

He finally came out of the house, with his surfboard and camera. "Ready to go, shortstack?" I asked. "Heck yeah! I even have dad's good luck charm." He said, showing me a necklace. "Hmm... This seems like something a responsible parent would have you ask for permission for. Good thing I'm an aunt. LET'S HIT THE WAVES!" I exclaimed, picking up my board and running towards the ocean.

We were surfing, when Zak turned on his camera. "Hello, innerweb-surfers! Your pal, Zak Storm, is back with another awesome adventure! Not only that, but we have a special guest! The coolest Aunt ever, Y/n Storm!" Zak stated to the camera. "Hello, little minnows!" I shouted, waving to the camera. "The weatherman said to stay home, but anybody who knows me knows that I'm no home-bot! If there's a wave, it's for me! A wicked whirlpool? I can cross it! Pressure? What's that?" He gloated with a chuckle, before doing a flip. "Hey, Zak! Check this out!" I said doing a cool trick.

We then heard thunder and saw that the sky was getting darker

We then heard thunder and saw that the sky was getting darker. We then saw his dad calling out for us. "Dad?! Aw, man! I'm so busted!" Zak complained. "You're not the only one. I'm gonna have to get an earful." I said.

What we didn't see was the geo on the necklace was glowing, and dark clouds formed behind us; the front forming into a skull.

We looked behind us to see a giant wave. "Talent? Luck? Nah, it's just a little Storm family magic." He joked. "Puns are my thing, shortstack." I said from behind him. We were starting to get a bit closer to shore, now being able to hear what he's saying. "Zak! The necklace! Take off the necklace!" He shouted to us. "Your necklace? Don't worry! I'll bring it back. It's just for good luck. Plus, it looks cool on camera!" Zak said, before he noticed it glowing brighter. "But it never shines this bright. It must be a sign." He said.

That's when a giant wave appeared, looming over us. Then, a vortex opened in front of us, pulling us in. Now the both of us were in this wave with lightning bolts coming out from all sides. "Concentrate. Just surf. Keep your balance. As long as you make it to the other side, everything's cool." Zak said to himself. Then, a lightning bolt came out in front of us and connected to Zak's necklace. I grabbed his arm as the lightning bolt pulled him forward.