Scenario: How You Two Became Mutual Friends Outside of Battle

The Secret Isles

💛The Secret Isles is where you both met up, by accident; a place that very few outsiders know about

💎You came across it when you went out for a flight, you wanted to take a break from the adventures. Don't get me wrong, you like doing that with your nephew's crew, but you needed a break from the chaos once a while.

💛You were taking a nap at the area that had the lake island, which was really just a giant tree coming out of the lake, known as either the Tangled Elder and/or the Candy Catalpa. Then, you heard a familiar voice, sounding shocked and angry, asking what you are doing here, and you see that it was none other than Golden Bones, your nephew's nemesis.

💎Turns out that this place was the only place where he can be at peace, away from the stress as the General of Skullivar's army.

💛You made a deal, that you wouldn't say anything, if you two were to hang out, friend wise. And considering that this was a place where there are no sides, and everyone isn't allowed to discriminate anyone that is a visitor/resident. So, you two sealed the deal with a handshake.

💎The two of you would mainly hang out on the sandy beaches of the Isle, talking to each other like the two of you weren't on opposite sides. It took a while, but you break down his walls; the both of you actually becoming good friends and would pretend to hate each other when you two were to be in battle.

💛You slowly got him to realize that Skullivar was verbally abusive to him every time he failed a mission. You comforted him when he wanted to, sometimes just relaxing in the silent atmosphere as the both of you listened to the waves crash upon the shore.

💎Later on, those silent moments would become cuddle sessions. He later found out that you've been ignoring your need of sleep and forced you to sleep, which took quite a while to convince you to do so. You would sometimes hum some songs, lulling the both of you to sleep.

💛The both of you found these interactions strange because, this isn't how friends were supposed to act to each other but ignored it.

💎This was only the beginning of your relationship growing into something more.