Vines, Bloopers Others

Hey, guys, sorry I haven't been updating, but I'm trying to design a fusion between two certain characters *Cough, cough* You and Goldie *Cough, cough*. But in the meantime, I made this chapter. Enjoy!

---

Zak: You gotta dress for the job you want, not the job you have, which is no job.

---

Y/n: You can't give a child a tiger!
Golden Bones: Especially not that child. *Gestures to Zak*

---

Zak: I'm a failure!
Golden Bones: Aw, that's never bothered you before.

---

Y/n: Hey, guys! And Happy New Years Eve! What is your resolution? Mine is I... I don't have one. *Sad music plays* I-I don't have any...
Golden Bones: Is it to loose weight? Again?
Y/n: Can you shut up, Goldie?
Everyone: *Laughs*
Calabrass: Touchy subject I see.
Y/n: NO!
Golden Bones: My New Years resolution is to always remind her of her New Years resolution.

---

 Y/n: Okay! Never-
[Server] Hello
Skullivar: *Wheezes*
Calabrass: What?! *Laughs*
Zak: Huh...
[Server] This is god
Y/n: Wha-What is- What is that? What happened? *Starts stammering and stuttering in confusion*
[Server] hurry the frick up
Y/n: GOLDIE!!!
Everyone else: *Laughs harder*

---

Y/n & Calabrass: *Arguing*
Zak: BADABADA!! To redeem this: If you butter all of the bread, then that means... you'll have delicious toast.
Y/n: *Gasps in epiphany* Even better: If you microwave the butter and dip the bread in the butter...
Zak: NOO!!
Golden Bones: WHAT ARE WE EVEN TALKING ABOUT?!
Zak: I take it back! I take it back!
Golden Bones: Okay... Okay, listen! Listen. We've gotta stop this. I have to determine who's the evil one here. Okay? So, you *Points to Y/n* like the butter on both sides of the toast. *Points to Calabrass* You-
Y/n: All of the toast now.
Golden Bones: ...Like the butter one side of the toast. *Points to Zak* And you like the butter the entire loaf of bread? Is that what I'm hearing? ...You're pretty evil. *Shoots him*
Zak: *Screams*
Game: Survivors win
Everyone: *Cheers*
Calabrass: Some detective work.

---

Y/n: *Roleplaying* I can't possibly date, my mother forbid me. What do I do about that?
Skullivar: Oh, your mother is not here anymore...
Y/n: MY MOMMA'S DEAD?! MY MOM'S DEAD?! *Screams*

---

Y/n: You know? That makes me wonder...
Skullivar: Oh, yeah?
Y/n: Does your ass get jealous from how much shit comes out of your mouth?
Skullivar: Hey! I've been scheming!
Y/n: You know? I don't even need a bunch of eyes to see through all of your garbage.

---

Y/n: *Starts dancing to Dragon Tales theme*

---

Y/n: It's up to you now, Crogar! Remember... stillness.
Caramba: From Crogar?! We're dead!

---

Skeleton Soldier: I can sense the presence of my legs.

---

Golden Bones: Toss me my keys.
Clovis: *Tosses Christmas Tree*
Golden Bones: I said my keys.
Clovis: I thought you said Christmas Tree.
Golden Bones: Why the fuck would I say Christmas Tree, you foul ghoul?!

---

Caramba: Let me see what you have.
Clovis: A KNIFE!!
Y/n: NO!!

---