Chapter 37

"A pre game toast to a very successful trip." Vincent holds a shot glass up in the air, cheering with everyone. "But hopefully a more successful night." He nudges Aniyah. "Am I right?"

"Don't think about it." She whispers, taking a swift gulp of her shot. "How about another?"

"You might wanna slow down over there." Adriana calls from across the table. "Don't want a repeat of last night do we?"

"Are we finally addressing the elephant in the room?" Lora grins.

Aniyah nods her head slowly and purses her lips, trying to ignore what they said and hopefully move on. This doesn't work, it just makes them get more interested.

"I thought you guys had a bet on who can fuck the most girls?" She remarks.

"Didn't know you were in on the bet." Vincent smirks.

"I'm not, it's weird. But I can fuck whoever I want."

"You can, we never said you can't. Just wondering, is he an animal? Because what the fuck, and why can I see it?"

"I don't have any other dresses that show this little. And a fucking animal? Come on..." She kisses her teeth.

"Shit, one can assume." Han mumbles.

"Han, I thought you'd at least be on my side."

"I wish I was, but the second I saw you, it was over."

Brushing off his words, she tastes her new glass of wine and leans on the table. "Okay, thanks for the input."

"I suggest we get drunk and high as shit, then we grill Aniyah." Vincent proposes, taking out a few small bags from his pocket. "But let's get fucked first."

"Uh uh, not over here." Lora tuts. "Keep yo magic powder to yourself."

"Chill, it's just some weed. I'll take some just to prove it to you."

"Think about it though, if you were to take coke or some other shit, what would make us trust there's not any in there?" Aniyah cocks her brow.

"You just gotta trust me."

"Matt." Aniyah says, looking over at Matteo.

"Mhm?" He hums back.

"You think you could buy me another drink?"

Matteo nods to the bar at the back, he waits for Aniyah then walks with her, leaving everyone back at their table.

"Looks like you're making a statement." Matteo comments, resting against the bar by Aniyah. "I didn't know I did all of that."

"Baby, get me a drink."

"Do you serve bottles?" Matteo asks the bartender. With a quick nod back to him, Matteo pays for two large bottles of rum for the whole group and a random colourful drink from the drinks' menu.

"It's so pretty." Aniyah observes her new drink. "Hold it for me."

"What?"