Kluennuea Blackstory

I felt that I needed to clear up what happened between Daonuea and Khabkluen, so I created a part labelled as the backstory which was an integral part to which Daonuea mostly avoided Khabkluen. This is not part 3. I have been rather busy these days so I decided to post Part 3 on a later date.

Happy Reading!

This is a fanfiction, so any circumstances in this book is fairly fictional. This book is not intended to promote any actions shown in the book.

Viewer discretion advised.

This chapter contains mildly sexual themes. If this makes you uncomfortable, do skip to the ending of the warning.

The rain had decreased by now and Daonuea had long got used to the pitter patter of the weather. As he finished cleaning his dishes and his nightly routine, he tried hard to not think about the night's events. Of course Daonuea didn't entirely trust Khabkluen. He had hurt him too much to gain his full trust in one go, but he was ready to believe that Khabkluen had changed. Perhaps that's what let their relationship improve. Daonuea soon climbed on his bed and laid down on his back. Staring at the ceiling fan that spinned round and round.

Daonuea's mind couldn't help but go back to what happened between him and Khabkluen in university. Of course, nobody but him and Khabkluen knows about this, and Daonuea prefers to keep it that way.

•••

It was a normal day in Daonuea's sophomore (second) year. The Freshy Prince and Princess competition was set to begin next week. The seniors and other sophomores has just finished setting up their stage and so on. Daonuea along with Nay, Typhoon, Sean,
Tee and Khabkluen decided to go to a club to celebrate. At that time Khabkluen and Daonuea were more like friends.
They met up at Sunset Club, the bright neon lights that changed colours and the energetic DJ made everything much more fun. Daonuea smiled looking at his friends laughing and dancing, half already drunk.

Daonuea was dragged onto their game (Only Maitee was interested in playing actually.) It was seeing who could drink the most shots. Daonuea knew he had a sort of average tolerance but didn't expect to see his friends excluding Typhoon and Khabkluen be absolutely hammered. Typhoon soon gave up, immediately blacking out after his fifth shot. Daonuea had also felt his body give up to the alcohol. His vision was blurry and his mind was hazy, the last thing he remembered seeing was Khabkluen's face. After that however, some parts came back after the next day.

Warning

-
-
-
-

"Ugh.." Daonuea groaned as felt his body hit something soft like a bed. His vision was still blurry as he felt another's lips on his. It was definitely not a woman's, maybe it's the alcohol in his body but Daonuea only embraced the stranger further. His drunken heart wanting more and more of the familiar stranger. His hands wandered around the body of the stranger, for some reason he felt upset. Upset that the stranger passionately holding him was not Khabkluen. "Fuck, get off me Ai' sutt. You aren't Kluen-"
The stranger ignored his rude remark as he continued to kiss him. Daonuea also melted into the stranger's kiss.

Soon the stranger's hands wandered around Daonuea's body, moving his lips on Daonuea's jaw and neck. Leaving erotic red marks on his pale skin. Slowly moving downwards, the stranger stopped. A groan of frustration came from Daonuea. The stranger soon continued with the actual business. Daonuea's lips were quick to hum and groan. His drunken haze made it much more pleasurable. He felt his fingers scratch the stranger's back and felt everything of the stranger inside of him.
Albeit not being as handsome as Khabkluen, the stranger was good at what he does in Daonuea's mind.