🔪INTRODUCTION🔪

It was always the same routine.

For Yuna, it was as if she was trapped in one of those stupid timelines, that that idiot of Tae-Min was always talking about. It was as if her days were eternal repeats for her.

She would wake up, and put on her ugly green uniform before racing her ungrateful brother to the bathroom before trying to get to school on time. After that, she'd attend all of her classes as usual, which is to say, non-existent, and then she'd head back home without the slightest interaction of the day.

Well, that wasn't quite true. She had her moments of breaks on the roof with Tae-min but it was kind of a secret at the moment so she didn't really count those moments in her schedule. They were pretty random after all.

Anyway, her days were all the same in her eyes.

Just like the lessons she was receiving.

Yuna already knew that she would not go to a big university. Not because she was devoid of intelligence but because her parents had already invested all their savings in her older brother.

Yu-sik.

A brat who had made it his mission to make her life impossible. He had his moments, but in Yuna's eyes, he was the worst scourge of her life.

Ever since they were kids, their parents had eyes only for him. He was an athlete with an exemplary reputation. The fact that his appearance matched his exemplary attitude only made the situation worse for Yuna.

After all, she didn't even count the number of interested people who had tried to approach her in the hope of reaching Yusik. It was from that moment on that Yuna decided to become invisible to everyone.

Or at least that was what she thought she was.

For if she was almost non-existent to most of her classmates, she was indeed visible to four particularly attentive students.