🔪Act One - 3🔪

It was completely crazy.

Yuna felt like she was losing her mind.

One moment she was alone, peaceful, and at peace with herself, and the next second the classroom had been invaded by some of her classmates covered in blood. 

They immediately barricaded the space, Gyeong Su and Yeon-Jeong blocking the doors with their bodies while Min-ji, Ji-min, and Hyo-Ryung hid at the back of the classroom in panic.

Bodies of other bloody students threw themselves at the closed doors as if they had gone crazy. But the worst part of it all was the look on their faces. They looked nothing like the students who used to ignore Yuna.

No, they looked more like...

Yuna didn't even dare to say it.

At first, she had thought it was a dream, but it all seemed far too real for that to be the case.

Not to mention the fact that Na-Yeon's classifying voice didn't belong in one of her dreams.

It was crazy out there.

Yuna tried again to ignore the screams and grunts that echoed throughout the building. It was like being present at a bombing.

However, she had to admit that she had done an exemplary job of remaining invisible. Even in moments like this, none of her classmates seemed to acknowledge her presence.

"Aish, fuck!" Gyeong Su shouted just as the doors began to shake.

Yuna soon caught sight of On-jo and Cheong-San's faces leaving her to straighten up in distrust.

"Don't open it. Don't open the door!" Na-Yeon shouted, true to form.

Yuna had always known that she would be that kind of person in a situation like this. Yuna simply couldn't handle this girl's selfishness. 

Under Na-Yeon's screams, Wu-jin tried to stop Gyeong-Su from opening the door.

Na-Yeon even went so far as to pull Ji-min out of her seat to use her as a shield, forcing Hyo-Ryung to hold her back.

"Hurry up! Lock the door!"

Realizing that On-jo and Cheong-San would be dead at this rate, or worse, Yuna surprisingly decided to act before anyone else. She rushed at Jun-Yeong and then took advantage of his distraction to pull him by the collar of his shirt.

The teenager let out a small cry of surprise as he fell heavily on his back while Yuna hurriedly pulled the swinging doors open."Yah! This way!"

The duo ran towards Yuna before dashing straight across the classroom.