🔪Act One - 17🔪

"But you know

"But you know..."

Yuna straightened up as Nam-ra removed her head from her shoulder before facing her with a slight frown. She gave Nam-ra an expectative look as she waited for the rest of her statement.

However, the latter contented herself with giving a bemused look over her shoulder instead. She observed the silent group before stopping on Lee Su-hyeok's silent profile.

The latter currently had his elbows resting on his thighs and his head bowed. He seemed to be staring intently at the classroom floor in thought. Nam-ra could make out a slight frown on his angular face.

Then her gaze shifted to another boy in their group.

She stared at Jang Tae-min's broad, muscular back before thinking back to what she'd discovered earlier.

Her gaze instinctively shifted to Yuna at the thought.

The latter was still watching her intently."What is it?"

"I think when Jang Tae-min-"Nam-tra hesitated a moment longer before abruptly losing her train of thought as a strange sound entered her ears.

Yuna immediately frowned at the change in her friend's demeanor."What? What's going on?"

Nam-ra remained silent as she suddenly jumped up from her chair, further alerting Yuna as well as On-jo, and the rest of the group at the same time.

"What? WHAT? What's going on?" Yuna insisted, panicking.

"I heard something weird." Nam-ra finally replied before bypassing Yuna, forcing the latter to get up from her seat to follow the brunette acting strangely.

Lee Su-Hyeok rose to his feet as he gave Yuna an urgent look.''What? What is it?"

Yuna merely shrugged her shoulders in reply before stopping beside her friend as the latter nervously observed one of the curtains hiding the exit.

The rest of the group soon approached shyly, leaving Yuna to share a brief glance with Tae-min as he murmured,"What's up?"

Yuna shrugged her shoulders again before returning her anxious eyes to Nam-ra's back.

"I can hear it."

"What?'" Yuna asked at the same time as Lee Su-Hyeok before turning her head sharply toward the boy.

She pursed her lips in a thin line as she propped up his orbs so darkly before lowering her head as she remember what she'd promised herself. She couldn't do this sort of thing with him anymore. Her hopes were in vain.

"What do you hear?" On-jo also asked about Nam-ra's lack of response.

Nam-ra turned back to her gravely before finally giving Yuna a look."Someone's throwing up."

"Wh-what?"

Yuna swallowed as Nam-ra turned back to the curtains before breaking the silence."It's stopped."