Chapter Two: Waking Up

Thank you

For being the first comment 

Coral POV

I nearly passed out on the beach when I realized who this jolteon is. "Plasma, is that you?", I whispered softly. Looking at him, I can see the resemblance now. His back had a large bruise on it and  his right wing and his back legs were in very unnatural positions. "How am I going to get you back home?", I thought. I ended up cutting down some palm trees with iron tail and freezing the branches together with aurora beam. After that, I took ahold of it with my tail and started dragging him back home.

It took me about an hour instead of the usual thirty minutes to get home. No one was home except for Corona, who was sleeping on the couch. I dragged him into the guest room and laid him on the bed. Then I went to the kitchen and got some bandages for his wounds. After I popped his legs back into place and bandaged everything that looked hurt up I set some water and some sitrus berries on the table next to the bed . I really want to be a doctor when I grow up, I've been training ever since Plasma died, wait I can't say died anymore, so disappeared.

I laid down on the other side of the room as I waited for both Plasma to wake up and the others to get back. When I heard everyone come into the house, I walked out of the guest room. Echo(espeon) saw me first. "Coral, what were you doing in the guest room?," she asked. "Well, I found something", I said, " I would like for all of you to come in the guest room". "The guest room?,"asked Nightshade (umbreon) .I nodded. Everyone walked through the door, me first, Cycle (glaceon) last. 

I walked a few feet from, Plasma's unconscious body, letting everyone see him. "What in the world is that!?!", everyone but me yelled in unison. "Well it's a jolteon, I guess", I said, "his name is Plasma". "Wait what do you mean Plasma!,", Corona exclaimed, " Plasma died three years ago!!". "Apparently not, if you want more conformation, look at what's on his neck", I sighed. Corona walked up to Plasma and found a tattoo placed halfway underneath his mane and read it. " Plasma, experiment I-D F86 property of Team Sylver: please call 123-456-7890 if found or else..."

"Where in the world has he been all this time?", Corona wondered. "Not to barge into your private conversation or anything, but what is your private conversation about?", Nightshade inquired. "Well, I guess we have to tell them, Corona", I sighed. He nodded. "This is our brother, Plasma", I said. "He", I started to say before I was interrupted by Banana. "But you said your older brother has been dead for three years!! How is he here ,  alive and, um, semi-well i guess", she yelled very loudly.

"That is the question of the day, I have no idea", I told her. "You're  telling me that my best friend who I thought was dead has been alive all of this time!! This guy has some explaining to do !!", Cycle nearly screamed. I nodded ,"He's been unconscious this whole time so he hasn't been able to tell anyone, not even me. I'm not sure he'll have any idea who I am in the first place, because I was still an eevee be" I started to say before I noticed something. "Guys, I think he's waking up", I said nervously.

Plasma POV

After some time in a tormented sleep I woke up. The first thing I saw was a unfamiliar shiny vaporeon sitting next to the bed I was on. Then I saw it. A sylveon. Eighty-five percent of sylveon are associated with Team Sylver, or at least that's what Sylver( sylveon from the prologue)told me. "No, please stay away from me! Don't make me go back! I can't go back!", I screamed at the top of my lungs as I used iron tail on the window behind me and dashed outside. I heard the vaporeon yell "please come back!"but I ignored her. I tried to take off at the first opportunity but my wings both twisted in a unnatural way and I fell to the ground. I heard footsteps behind me so I ran away as fast as I possibly could. I disappeared in a light green blur. But not for long as my legs gave out. I fell onto the ground and was quaking in fear as I heard footsteps approach. I saw that vaporeon again as well as a flareon. I recognized that flareon, he was my brother. I didn't have much time before I blacked out again. So all I could say was "brother...sister...help...me". The last thing I saw was a feeler before everything went back.