Chapter 4: Metamorphosis

Plasma POV

After Cycle fainted Sylver and four other sylveon jumped out of the bushes. "Surrender now, or the glaceon dies", Sylver said. "How about no", I said before hitting her in the face with a thunder, knocking her out. I then proceeded to knock out the other sylveon with iron tail. After that I put Cycle on my back before bolting off to the house. "What in the world did you do to her!!", Banana screamed the second she saw her sister, bringing everyone else into the kitchen and living room. "It was Team Sylver", I panted. "They found me and shot Cycle with a dart of some sort. I need to look at it to make sure  it's just a tranquilizer", I said. "What do you mean by that!.", asked Banana. "I think you know what I mean", I said, before going to the guest room to look at the dart.

I found out today that one of my many abilities is sensing heat signatures, it was sadly too late to help Cycle though. It's so weird unlocking things like that, since normal Pokémon only do that upon evolution. After staring at the dart for some time, I decided to cleanly slice it open with iron tail. A small piece of paper fell out of a hidden compartment. I had to dash for a magnifying glass in the kitchen just to read it. When I read it, I was dumbfounded. It read 'Type Experiment #1: Bug Type' . " Oh no, she's going to be like me", I thought as I rushed to the others, well, just Banana, and sat down next to the still unconscious Cycle. "Banana, I found something inside the dart that you should definitely take a look at", I said.

She then took the small piece of paper and the magnifying glass and read it, fainting on the floor immediately after. I took her into her room and laid her onto her bed, since it was pretty late. After that I took over watch on Cycle There's a 95% chance that she'll either die or become something that I haven't seen since my father... stop thinking about your father, Plasma, he died five years ago, I saw it with my own eyes ! I looked at Cycle again and that's when I noticed something developing on the back of her front paws. Oh no, it's already begun. No other changes occurred throughout the night.

After some time both of my siblings came in with Banana. "Banana told us what happened last night, is it really true?", Coral asked. "Look at her front paws", I said. "Will she be okay?", Banana asked shakily. "Well, I can't reassure you there. On the intel that I gathered from Sylver herself, there is a 95% chance of her dying and a 5% chance of her becoming something like me", I said sadly. Immediately after I said that something began shooting out of Cycle's paws! "Everyone, get out now!", I said sternly. I then took everyone out as they were too petrified with fear to do anything.

That confirms it. She will become a bug-ice type. "No one one else go in there until I check it out", I told the others. They just ran outside, still too scared to talk. I waited at the door until I stopped hearing noises coming from Cycle's room. I then slowly opened the door. There was a sort of cocoon suspended in the middle of the room by threads of silk. After seeing this, I dashed out to tell the others and sat down underneath Cycle. Nothing else happened in the next few weeks as we waited for Cycle to wake up, other than Banana yelling at everyone a few times because she was very anxious.

Two weeks later 

*Sylver POV

"Boss, I'm sorry, we did not capture Plasma", I said. "The other two things are finished though and the glaceon should wake up today. Please, give me one last chance to capture them, and if I fail, you can do your experiments on me", I said, scared for my life. "Alright, you can try one more time to capture your son", the boss said. "Set out know".  I walked away to get the elite troops ready for battle. I'm sorry, my son.

*Plasma POV

It's been two whole weeks now since the event. I remember being sent into my first battle at that time. My transformation was the most painful thing I have ever experienced. I hope it wasn't as bad for Cycle. After thinking that I heard a rustle coming from the cocoon and immediately jumped to my feet. She's coming out, I need to get Banana. I quickly bolted out of the room, grabbed Banana and brought her into Cycle's room. "Hey, what was that for", she said angrily. I simply pointed up. "Oh". After a few more seconds, a tear appeared in the middle of the cocoon, and a most definitely changed glaceon fell out.