Prologue Rewrite

I sort of realized that the story contradicts itself, has massive length variation, and has sort of fallen apart. So, rewrite time! Also, I wanted to give a few characters, such as Sylver a little bit of a rework. 

*Plasma Pov

"Today's the day", I thought, "I have to find a way to escape, or risk becoming a slave like my mother". A group of Pokémon walked up to me, primarily consisting of sylveon, grimmsnarl, tinkaton[the most evil Pokémon], and a minority of other fairy types. "Look, I don't want to use the mind-control technology on you, but we both know it has to happen. Because if it doesn't happen; we'll probably both die", both the odd one out in Enturnatus's army and my only friend in this prison, Eclipse the umbreon told me. "I'm going to take you back to your cell for the night though, as the scientists aren't ready yet", he said as he began walking. I followed him, both because he was my friend, and I didn't want a punishment. After a few minutes of walking, I became surprised as we walked past my cell sector. Well not exactly sector, more like entire building dedicated to the experiment I was forced to take a part in. I didn't question Eclipse because I knew that I would get in trouble if one of the fairy types saw it. I would attack them back, but I can't.

They forced me to wear this armband that adds a property to my attacks that makes fairy types immune to them. The reason for this is that I can damage other types of Pokémon when they train me, but I can't touch my captors. I can attack Eclipse though, so I don't know why they haven't done anything about that. Probably because half of the Pokémon they make me fight are dark types, so it would be a major inconvenience. Eclipse walked me to the building next to my cell sector and we entered one of the staff rooms, which I assumed was his. Without speaking, he simply just went over to a locked safe, typed in a code, opened it, took something from inside, and came back to where I was standing. "Look, normally I wouldn't do this, but you're the only friend I've had in years. It's something I have to do though. I'm going to both remove your armband and unclip your wings", Eclipse told me as I stared at him, shocked. "You can't do that, they'll kill you!", I said. Definitely would have yelled, but if I did the others would have found us.

"Don't worry, I have a plan", he told me, "It's simple, when we get back to your cell, knock me out. It might take a few hits because umbreon are extremely bulky Pokémon, but it's the only way that I won't get blamed for your escape", Eclipse said as I stared at him, once again shocked. "If that's what you really want, but I don't want to hurt you", I said. "Well, as you probably know, taking risks is sometimes necessary, but if you want to at least make an attempt to escape, let me use my keycard on your bindings. To be honest I'm not sure why they gave me this" he said. "Alright", I said. Eclipse then used the keycard on my armband. With a satisfying click, both of my wing clips fell off simultaneously. My armband didn't fall off though, the only thing that happened was that its screen turned black; something I'd only ever seen it do once. "It's nice that the wing clips are essentially invisible, at least under minimal inspection", I remarked, flapping my wings for the first time since they gave me a basic flight training course for emergencies. "Yeah, that is convenient, but we have to go now. The rest of Team Sylver will start getting suspicious if we don't get back to your cell", Eclipse said before walking straight to the door of his room.

"Alright it's all clear, follow me", he said before walking out. Before we left the building I asked Eclipse,", Is my armband really nullified. Does the Ui being off truly mean that I'm free?" "It should", he replied. That really didn't reassure me. After a few minutes of walking, we arrived back at my cell. We whispered goodbye to each other as this may be the last time we see each other. Once we did that, I fired a dragon energy at him before beginning to run away. "Guards, the experiment is escaping!", Eclipse yelled before I regretfully finished him off with a thunderbolt. I then kept running as fast as I could, hoping I could get at least halfway through the facility without encountering many fairy types. I only attacked them if they got within striking distance of me, which didn't happen very often throughout my run, as I was most definitely faster than them. I guess that comes from being a jolteon. As I reached the edge of the island, it seemed like the entirety of Team Sylver was on my tail. A very recognizable sylveon made it to the front of the large group of fairy types. It was Sylver, the one mon here I truly want to forget about. "You really think you can escape here?! You're dumber than I thought!", she exclaimed. By then I had reached the edge of the island.

"There's no escaping here, Plasma! There's no possible way for you to fly all the way to any continent let alone the grass continent! ", she exclaimed as I took off. She and the other fairy types began launching ranged attacks. Unluckily, I was hit by a few attacks, dramatically shortening the amount of time I could fly. I managed to escape them either way. "I don't where I'll go next, or if I'll even make it home. But all I can do is hope, right?", I thought as I flew out into the calming blue waters of the ocean.

@infinitythegalacteon 

finally got it to work!

That was the first of the reboot project complete! 

Plasma

Species: jolteon

Type: dragon-electric

Personality: happy and go-lucky most of the time, until it happened. He was changed after that, becoming more serious and more patient, As he used to have a bit of a temper. (Not sure if that's going to end up being shown or not; as in that far back in time)

Gender: male

Appearance (optional ) a jolteon with dragon like features, such as a wyvern's tail, wings, scales beneath his fur, horns, fangs, and shaper claws than any normal jolteon should have.

Ability: Electricity's Maw: heals 1/4 max hp when hit by electric or dragon type moves. Also boosts their power by 1.5

Siblings: Corona and Coral, with Banana and Cycle sort of being step siblings.

It obviously doesn't have to be this long, but I went all out here, since Plasma needed a better description. The others are definitely going to be shorter.