𓆉 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 𓆉

༄ ˙⊹ ⋆༶⋆˙.⋆❀ 𖦹𓈒 𓆉 𖦹𓈒 ❀˙⊹ ⋆༶⋆˙.⋆

Koänä and Trítön stood in front of Tarsem,

the leader that took over the girl's father's position when they had left for the forest, as he seemed to be in shock from seeing the girl after a year. She surely had changed and it took everyone in the clan - at least the ones who knew her - by shock.

Koänä could not help but continue to glance throughout the group every once in a while in hopes of seeing her grandmother in the crowd, but two things popped into her head. One, her grandmother would have sped down quicker than you can say ' Eywa' if she heard her granddaughter had returned. Especially with a boy. Two, Mo'at was not nor ever one to be in a crowd. In every single way the elder woman stood out and if she did not, then she would make sure to make a flashy appearance.

That also brought some concerns into Koänä's head. Why was her grandmother not here? Has something happened to her? Did Eywa decide it was time for Mo'at to come home? The girl's head swarmed with thoughts as she patiently waited for Tarsem to say something. Anything, really.

Na'ian elbowed her mate gently and gestured to a stiff Trítön and an expectant Koänä. Tarsem cleared his throat, " Koänä te Neytiri'ite, oel ngati kameie. Welcome home."

" Oel ngati kameie. It is nice to be back." Koänä signed the symbol of respect toward the Ole'eyktan with a tiny smile lingering on her lips. She couldn't help but like correcting Tarsem on the fact that this was not her home anymore and that she did not have a place. Technically, the girl was an outsider now.

" Why are you here?" The question slightly took her and her boyfriend off guard since it was so forward but the girl did not skip a beat.

" I came to see my grandmother, and to show Trítön the forest. It was the one condition I gave him since we wish to be mated."  Koänä replied honestly, ignoring the gasps coming from the Omatikayan people surrounding them. Even Tarsem looked surprised at the news, but his mate just smiled happily.

Trítön brought his fingers to his forehead before bringing them down with a kind smile on his face, looking toward Tarsem and Na'ian. They both repeated the action back to him, one with a smile and the other not. The leader quickly looked around his people before glancing back to the couple in front of him.

" We seek uturu. Not for a long time, a week, if not a couple of days." Trítön spoke up now, his voice calm, deep and steady.

" He is not one of the people." Someone in the crowd whispered and many began to whisper back, making the man uncomfortable.

" Nor am I. Not anymore," Koänä spoke up, turning her head to glance back at the villagers with a tiny glare. She looked back to Tarsem and Na'ian with a look of disparity. " Ole'eyktan, we ask this one thing. Please."