Episode 03 : I Need You Girl !

A/N note : Please listen this song to make this scene more imaginable .

TAHIR'S POV

Tahir opens his eyes and sees a dark place .  He was confused.. but someone kisses on his cheek from behind . He closes his eyes when someone was kissing him .
He opens the eyes and sees .. PRISHA !

... In that black saree .

She signals him to chase her and runs fastly , he smiles and runs behind her . They were playing like kids . Suddenly he disappears . She tries to find him , but he catches her by pulling her towards him . He loosens the dori of her blouse .. removes her earrings and bangles .

He picks her up in bridal style and lays on the bed with her . Then he hovers above her .

He stares deeply in her eyes . She too adores him . Suddenly he attaches his lips with her . She plays with his hairs while kissing passionately .

Tahir : Hayee !! ( Breathing heavily ,stares at her ) You're so addictive ! ( Smiles ) Tum toh drugs ko bhi fail kar dogi !

Prisha blushes , breathing heavily .

He snuggles his face in her neck and inhaled her addictive scent . She closes her eyes .

Tahir : You're so hot baby..( Whispers in her ears )

They both stare each other and chuckle .
They both undress each other and...

And .. Everything goes black .

TAHIR'S POV ENDS.

He wakes up , breathing heavily and holds his bedsheet very tightly with his hands .

He sees the clock , it was 4:00 AM .

Then he again throws himself on the bed , closing his eyes , breathing and smiling .

Location : Raichand Mansion
At the same time..

Prisha also sees the same dream . She wakes up and breaths heavily in tension .

She sees the clock , it was 4:00 PM . She gets tensed . She drinks the water in nervousness .

She sees here and there , then Shaurya .

In fear , tears flow through her eyes and she hugs him tightly .

Some times later.. When the sun rises .
Location : Shaurya - Prisha's room

Prisha's look ÷