A LETTER TO MY READERS 💙

Hi Readers !

This is Khushi . Thank you everyone ! 🥺💞

Thank you for giving this series so much love . It means a lot !
This was my very first fanfiction and I really can't express how much happy I am right now..

To be honest , I was so fond of writing stories . But I've never tried to write . Suddenly I came across Wattpad , which was something different for me . I hadn't any idea how to write story , how to give a better grip to the storyline , and many things . But when I started my journey here , I felt like I got a new life .

As a new writer , " Hum Hain Raahi Pyaar Ke - The Series " was a challenging task for me as I've never wrote a Psychological Thriller series . But it was the destiny .. and you all too.. who made me to continue this story .
And the good news is that , The Final Season of this series is going to be released in December !

But I'm little bit confused about the final ending of the story in Season 2 . Can you recommend me Please ?

Hero will lose , Villain will win ?

OR

Hero will win becoming a villain , and the main villain will lose the game ?

Also , Please do tell me in the comments how was the story and the best scene in the story .
Vote for it and do comment on it . Also , share it with your friends .

I've passed my 12th class this year and currently preparing for medical entrance exam .
Due to my preparation and hectic schedules , I will be in a long hiatus and I can't write next projects . But when I will come back , I will bring more beautiful stories for you all .

Once again thank you all .
So take care of yourself , be happy.. be positive .

I love you and I purple you all ! 💜

~ Your Author ,
Khushi_drdz. 💙