Episode 08 : Prisha Suspects Tahir

Some days later.. Tahir gets successful gaining everyone's love and trust . He plays with Kabir and Sonakshi , behaves as Akshita and Kartik's obedient son , Prisha became closer to him , which was his main plan .

Time Skip : Late Night - 1:45 PM
Location : Prisha - Shaurya's room

Prisha's sleep gets disturbed by a little noise . She opens her eyes and sees Shaurya back hugging her . She slowly removes his arms from herself and turns towards him .

She sees Shaurya , sleeping peacefully . She smiles and pecks on his forehead . Then she sits up and takes the jug but sees it was empty .

Prisha's dress ÷

Prisha : ( Speaking to herself ) Arey

Prisha : ( Speaking to herself ) Arey.. ( sees the jug ) is mein toh paani hi nahi hai..

She wears her slippers and goes towards kitchen .
When she was filling the jug , she senses someone's shadow from behind . She turns back and sees there was no one .

Prisha : Nahi.. vahan kuch nahi hai..( turns back again )

But again she senses . She turns back again and now she clearly saw a shadow .

Prisha : ( Speaking to herself ) Ek baar.. check kar hi leti hoon.. ( scared )

She slowly moves forward and opens the window . She sees here and there but there was no one . She turns back , but someone enters inside through the window . Before she could turn back and see the person , the person keeps a handkerchief on her mouth .
She tries to get rid of the scent she was inhaling but the grip of the man was very strong . She starts feeling dizzy and gets unconscious .. falls in someone's arms who was behind her .

On the other hand .. someone came in Shaurya's room and sees him sleeping peacefully . He removes an injection from his pocket and opens the lid . He first checks the injection's fluid and then injects on his neck . Shaurya wanted to shout in pain but feels dizzy and again sleeps peacefully . The person removes the injection from his neck and puts the lid on the tip of the injection .
He then messages someone..
" Done ! "

The person who was holding Prisha in his arms , saw the message and smiled .

And you all know..HE WAS TAHIR..

He signals Saksham to go in Shaurya's room .
He nods and goes upstairs .

Saksham was the one who made her unconscious .. he was the one who emptied the jar and made a little noise so that she can come to kitchen .

On the other side , he sent Karan to inject a drug on Shaurya's neck .

And rest of history you all know readers..

It was Tahir's plan . He smirked thinking his plan worked so smoothly .
He knew she drinks water a lot in night whenever her sleep gets disturbed , that's why he took advantage of this thing .