Episode 14 : The " Tahir Kapoor Era " Is Back !

Some times later..
Location : Reception Hall

Shaurya was busy checking the reports of a patient . He hears a voice from upstairs and turns back .

?? : Shaurya !!

He was totally shocked .. Why ?
Because ..the reason was...

TAHIR !!!!😱😰😰😱😱😱

His look ÷

He was holding Prisha , pointing a gun on her head ! She was crying so hard

He was holding Prisha , pointing a gun on her head ! She was crying so hard .

Tahir : Surprise bro ! Surprise ! ( Smirking )

Shaurya : Prisha !!! ( Shouts in fear )

Prisha : Shaurya !!! ( Cries harder )

Tahir : ( Shouts Hard ) Shut the hell up Prisha !!

She flinched . Akshara comes and sees him with a shocked expression .
Everyone , means everyone , even patients were terrified seeing the scene .

Tahir : Kaisa laga mera surprise ! ( Smiling )

Shaurya was shocked . Tahir brings her to downstairs , still pointing the gun .
He moves forward to save her , but he feels someone pointed the gun on his head .
He was Karan .

Karan : Aage badha toh teri biwi ka janam diwas nahi , maran diwas ho jayega !

He stays still .

Shaurya : Tahir..!! ( Angry )

Tahir : Arey pata hai mujhe mera naam ..baar baar bolne ki zarurat nahi hai.. ( calmly )
Poochega nahi yahan kaise aaya ? ( Smirks )

FLASHBACK

Prisha : Mujhe pata tha end mein tumne mere pass hi aana hai..( smiling , closing her eyes )
I Love You !

?? : I Love You Too Prisha .. !!

When she looks up , she gets shocked .
She saw Tahir ! He was caressing her hairs .

Tahir : Happy Birthday Love.. ! ( Smiles )

Prisha : Aahhhh !!! ( quickly pushes him back in fear , steps backward )

He enters the room and locks the door . She gets scared and moves backwards . He takes his deadly steps towards her , she tries to run but stops when her back hits the wall .