Adhikshit

"You have given me the taste of pain,
    and I have accepted it in the name
    of LOVE.... "

My story starts when she left me... Haha what an irony....

Even though it was for a month.... Even though it was for a short period of time..... She was my first love......

It hurts like.... I dont know as if someone is very slowly inserting a nail in to  my heart..... But its ok..... I can bear it.... I WILL bear it for her.....

She is happy with him I suppose.... I know they are in a fight now.... But the amount of LOVE I saw in her eyes was infinite....

Paravalla..... All is well.....

I was in deep thoughts while driving back to my home....

Thats when my mother called me...

Meenakshi : Thambi....yepidra iruka...

Me : Aaa..... Nalla iruken ma.... Neenga epdi irukeenga... Papa (Appa in hindi) epdi irukaaru.....

Meenakshi : Yellarum nallarukom thambi... Apram..... Oru visayam paesanum.....

Me : Sollunga ma...

Meenakshi : Kovikkadha pa.... Adhu...un kalyanam......

Me : MA !.....

Meenakshi : Illa saami..... Engalukkum vayasasavudhu la pa.....

Me : Naa driving la iruken...... Aprama koopidraen ma....

I disconnected the call.......

I have arrived at my house.... Closed the door at my back and locked it.... That is when the calling bell rang... I lazily turned and looked at the monitor..... It was Swathi.... My programming head....

I opened the door.....

Me : Neenga inga ?!

Swathi : I-I love you sir.....

I widened my eyes......

Me : Enna?

I asked again not believing my ears....

Swathi : I love you Ssir.....

Me : Just get out !!

Swathi : Sir... Naa solradhu....

Me : Ponga nu sonnen.... I said sternly....

She went away with tears in her eyes but I cared less.....

I then took a shower , changed into my night wear and went to bed.....

Everyday in these one month when I close my eyes..... I would see thamizh.... Even today I was excited to atleast see her through my mind....

I mean that is what I can do now.... Even though I say I will bear the pain..... But it still pains right?

I took a deep breath waiting to see her.... But to my surprise.... I saw the tear filled eyes of Swathi....

My widened eyes opened in a flash seeing that eyes......

Shit.... Adhi....

I mumbled to my self....

I saw her eyes because I sad deep down guilty of making her cry......thats it nothing else.... I said to myself......

I should maintain distance from that girl..... I sighed and slept off.....

Hello makkale....

Hope you guys are fine....

Adhikshit oda concept easy dhaan nga... Nee yenna vittutu ponaalum na unna love pannama iruka maaten.... Avlodhaan....

Aana naduvula enna edho drama la nadakkum pola...

Kaathirundhu paarpome....

Short chapter dhan but idhu character elaboration ndradhunaala na romba drag panna virumbala....

Please comment and vote the story if you like it....

Yeppa silent readers.... Naa ungalukku enna koraivaechaen.... Pls paathu pannividunga....🥰🥰